Isle of Man TT 2015 Thread

The TT is underway this week and next.

Any predictions for this years races?

Will anyone beat Bruce Ansty's lap record?

I feel like it may be a matter of time before Guy Martin pulls a podium. Is this his year?

I am curious to see how John McGuinness and Ian Hutchinson look this year recovering from their injuries. Phone Post 3.0

Hell yes I love the TT, my dream was to race there but after my last season I feel it slipping away. I will at least watch one day. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for the reminder OP.

Looking forward to Michael Dunlop running shit again. Phone Post 3.0

I'm in. Any you Muricans know what network will be covering it? Phone Post 3.0

I heard Velocity (if anyone actually gets that channel) will cover it. Or you can stream channels from Aussie or UK. Fox Sports and ITV 2/3/4.

If you use streaming devices with TV you should be able to find a UK stream no problem.

Dunlop FTW. I'm excited for the sidecar races too.

The best way to follow the races live, is to go to the official Isle of Man TT website. There you can stream Manx radio, which is the only live coverage. You have to sign up with an email, but it's fairly simple.

There are edited highlight TV programs that air on ITV 4 in the UK. I'll give you a hint. Go to the official website, click on IBC 4 Races Coverage Starts Tonight in the Latest News section, and read the user comments. Phone Post 3.0

crazydave - Thanks for the reminder OP.

Looking forward to Michael Dunlop running shit again. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, Dunlop is the man to beat. I have a feeling we might see a lap record set by him this year. Phone Post 3.0

FullContactHigh - I heard Velocity (if anyone actually gets that channel) will cover it. Or you can stream channels from Aussie or UK. Fox Sports and ITV 2/3/4.

If you use streaming devices with TV you should be able to find a UK stream no problem.

Sidecars are insane! Phone Post 3.0

Anstey will go faster. Micheal Dunlop will win a couple. And 1 or 2 first time winners. Phone Post 3.0

ribz -
FullContactHigh - I heard Velocity (if anyone actually gets that channel) will cover it. Or you can stream channels from Aussie or UK. Fox Sports and ITV 2/3/4.

Sidecars are insane! Phone Post 3.0
Sidecars are crazy as fuck! Phone Post 3.0

So in.

If you get Velocity, it will be impossible to not catch some of it over the next month or so.

They replay the shit out of it and I thank them for that. Phone Post 3.0

Ian Hutchinson had 2 podium finishes in the Northwest 200 this year. He may look good this year. Phone Post 3.0

Ttt. Love Isle of Man tt Phone Post 3.0

"French rider Franck Petricola has died following an accident during a qualifying session on Wednesday at the Isle of Man TT Races.

The 32-year-old was making his debut at the TT after recovering from a serious accident at last year's North West 200.

The organisers of the event passed on "their deepest sympathy to Franck's family and friends".

Petricola died at Sulby Crossroads, becoming the 141st fatality at the races since they began in 1907."

http://m.bbc.co.uk/sport/motorsport/33001908 Phone Post 3.0

Ttt Phone Post 3.0

Interesting. Michael Dunlop just dropped team Yamaha as his team couldn't get the bikes dialed in, in time to race. He switched back to BMW. Phone Post 3.0

Yank checking in. Greatest motoring event in history, IMO. Tried to go this year, but life happened. Can someone post a schedule on here? The one on their site was a bit unclear. Phone Post 3.0

Saturday 6th June

11.00 TT Superbike Race 6 laps

14.00 TT Sidecar Race 1 3 laps

Monday 8th June

10.45 TT Supersport Race 1 4 laps

14.00 TT Superstock 4 laps

Wednesday 10th June

10.45 TT Zero Challenge 1 lap

12.00 TT Supersport Race 2 4 laps

14.15 TT Sidecar Race 2 3 laps

Friday 12th June

10.15 Lightweight TT Race 3 laps

12.30 Senior TT Race 6 laps Phone Post 3.0

black89 - Hell yes I love the TT, my dream was to race there but after my last season I feel it slipping away. I will at least watch one day. Phone Post 3.0

Iirc before the trials start the track is open for a day for anyone to be timed.

Guy martins year! I'm also interested in seeing the triumph and victory runs. They're hyping themselves big time on FB.