Israel Adesanya vs Michael Venom Page The War of Carnage

There’s not much to say here except this is an awesome fight.
Does the Underground think Page as dangerous as he is and with a nasty kick win over Anderson would be a war with the Stylebender?

Twitter | Facebook
Israel Adesanya the Stylebender es un maestro de la lucha. Michael Venom Page es un hombre aterrador que puede lastimar a cualquiera. ¿Quién gana, Stylebender o Venom?

I’d like to see it sure.

I am not sold on Venom Page. I would like to see him fight in the UFC against some names I actually know.

I am sure Venom Page is world class, but can he beat Adesanya, Bobby Knuckles, Uriah Hall? I just don’t know.

He’s also a welterweight… so he really should be fighting guys like Usman or Colby Covington or Masvidal.

Masvidal might be his easiest fight out of the fights I have listed here and even that is a hard fight that I would say Masvidal would be the favorite in.

MVP should stay in Bellator and make great money, why take a chance against wrestler/strikers like Usman and Colby? Why go up in weight and fight a monster like Adesanya? Fuck that, fight guys you know you can beat and make that paper son.

1 Like

Usman and Colby would be horror matches for MVP. As much as I love him, that UFC division would maul him grappling

1 Like

Enough. The guy hasnt beaten anyone and the only legit guy he fought, lima - he got knocked the fuck out. Guys a can crusher.

4 Likes

MVP has never been outclassed he has one loss in a fight where he actually looked pretty good.

On the feet I’d favor him over anyone at 170 Bellator or UFC. But of course egg is going to wait until he’s 45 before he signs him. What a missed opportunity he is the most exciting fighter in MMA.

worst fight ever. two counter strikers who won’t make the first move. there’d be like 20 “significant” strikes over 5 rounds.

^This right here. He’s not even good enough to be a gatekeeper in UFC. And why have his last three fights all been catchweight?

This. Right now, about a decade into his career, Page is in about the same place O’Malley is. The only person of any note whatsoever either fought, they got beaten. Everyone else on their resumes is barely a Top 50 fighter in their division. And don’t give me Daley, he was fringe Top 20 in his prime let alone a decade out of it, and Page hardly looked convincing there