Israel: Jon Jones is a whore Catholic school girl

UFC middleweight champion Israel Adesanya has engaged in an extended bitter Twitter bicker with light heavyweight champion Jon Jones. The latest round began immediately after Jones latest arrest, as "The Last explained during a recent interview with Damon Martin for MMA Fighting.

“I flamed him up on Twitter with a few memes, while I was still kind of sad because I am able to empathize as a young black man,” said Adesanya. “To be in my position of power as UFC champion, which is where he is but he’s been there a lot longer and he’s just f***ing it up over and over and over and over again. It’s just like ‘really [expletive]?’. It’s embarrassing really.”

"Even in the video, I don’t know what is name is — ‘hello Jack’ or ‘hello John’ whatever his name was. He knows them by a first name basis. That’s hilarious to me. That just shows you the level of the s*** you guys have seen that comes out but then imagine the stuff that we haven’t seen. The stuff that hasn’t been put out in the media that Jon has done and the cops have been involved and they’ve had to suppress it.

“It just shows you. It’s embarrassing but it’s fun for me to watch because he’s a piece of s***.”

"I’ve already made my own mistakes in this game, even in the UFC. I’m just smart about how I make mistakes. He’s not. That’s why he’s an idiot. I’m not going to say I’m perfect. I never have. I’m not going to pretend I’m holier than thou like he does.

“Jon Jones is a Catholic school girl. Those Catholic school girls were suppressed all of their life and then once they get some freedom and they’re away from the church, they become whores. Jon’s a whore.”

“I think Dominick [Reyes] really showed what I’ve been saying about Jones. He’s washed. I’ve been saying he’s washed but no one was listening. I’ve said it. He’s washed.

“I hope he stays champion. That way I’d be the guy to take out the quote-unquote GOAT. The one everyone keeps talking about. Like I said, I’ve been chopping goat meat for a long time. This will be nothing different.”

“It’s just fun for me. When I have time like we all have time right now in this quarantine so that’s why I was able to flame him up during it. It’s all fun and games until it’s time to play.”

1 Like

Another fight that will be years in the making with hype but never come to fruition 

1 Like

That escalated quickly

Judging by his last performance and the way Jones runs from exchanges its a pass for me

1 Like

Fair point about the cops

1 Like

Great fighter, embarrassing faggot of a man even if jones is an enormous piece of shit. 

I miss the old school wrestler cultural influence. Can you imagine a hendo or randy talking like that? 

2 Likes

Jones’ mistakes speak for themselves.

Israel shouldn’t go this far.

trash talking is ok, obsession/stalking the guy is not. Can this dude make it thru one interview without mentioning Jon Jones??

KingMartyrJack - 

“Jon Jones is a Catholic school girl. Those Catholic school girls were suppressed all of their life and then once they get some freedom and they’re away from the church, they become whores. Jon’s a whore.”

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Izzy post here? This is OG level trolling. How does Whore Jones even respond to that?

By letting a Catholic school girl drive his Bentley?

1 Like

HillboFrateTrane -

Great fighter, embarrassing faggot of a man even if jones is an enormous piece of shit. 

I miss the old school wrestler cultural influence. Can you imagine a hendo or randy talking like that? 

I can imagine Chael doing it.

....in fact he has been doing it.

Whoa whoa whoa, what the fuck does Israel have against whore Catholic school girls. Uncool man. Uncool.

Damn Jon might have to actually demand this fight now... And Izzy might have to actually back all this up lol Screw it, set it up Dana! :D

I hate both these guys. They deserve each other. Black petis needs to stfu till he learns to not be cringe. 

Isiah needs to quiet down for a bit. Hes becoming annoying.

NHBDaddy - Judging by his last performance and the way Jones runs from exchanges its a pass for me

Let me be clear here. You watched Jones vs Reyes and Israel vs Romero and think Jones is the one who runs from exchanges?

2 Likes

FingerorMoon -
HillboFrateTrane -

I can imagine Chael doing it.

....in fact he has been doing it.

Chael is witty and accessible. Israel is an autist 

Jones would smack the shit  out of him

That comparison made no sense at all.

Israel can't keep Jon's name out of his mouth. Dudes trying to keep that alive to stay relevant. I thought Costa was next? By the way he runs his mouth you wouldn't think that. I hope Costa knocks him out, thats what happens when you sleep on MFers.

Jones needs to move up to heavyweight, forget about israel, let that cringy bastard move up two weight if he wants it that bad. Jones has so many options, he doesn't need to fight israel. I dont care who does it, someone needs to beat israel, that way he keep his mouth shut more often. 

He is right about Catholic School girls though, early 20s I was a driver for strippers. Either catholic school girls or home schooled. They just didn’t have the social interaction skills. And just craved all the wrong attention.