Israel the last CYCLEbender

I was more impressed with Jan's win over Reyes. 

1 Like
kyleburkle -
thegreatone287 -
Jones right nostril -
Sir Psycho Sexy - 

Yeah, izzu sure does look like he's on roids. I mean all that muscle mass is totally unnatural.

Not all roiders look like bodybuilders. Tim Sylvia was on steroids lol. People seriously know jack shit about roids STILL.

As well as Josh Barnett. 

Both barnett and sylvia had fights were the physique massively improved check sylvia vs hague

Sure, where they were holding less bodyfat than before. Isreal is already holding like 0 bodyfat.

![](upload://mKBNHdrHkNDAEJMucAEqvMWiLb9.jpeg)

Israel Astericksanya, imo.

2 Likes

Jones had that starting at one point also.

Some designer product that is not tested for?

Izzy had all the skills but it sucks to taint it with some sort of abnormal growth like that.

Maybe he got stung by a bee last night?

1 Like
Swamp Donkey -

I was more impressed with Jan's win over Reyes. 

that was some serious shit

Jan came and busted up his opponent with the belt on the line

He has teh Moxie to defend his spot IMO

1 Like

I knew I saw me some extra nipples, thought I was tripping lol

knappster -

triggereddddddd

Excusing cheating is exactly what I'd expect from this faggot

Floppy Divac -
Sir Psycho Sexy -

Yeah, izzu sure does look like he's on roids. I mean all that muscle mass is totally unnatural.

So what do you think caused this never before seen saggy right tit that adesanya brought in to this fight? 

Lance Armstrong was on steroids you ignorant fuck.

1 Like
Rambo John J -

Jones had that starting at one point also.

Some designer product that is not tested for?

Izzy had all the skills but it sucks to taint it with some sort of abnormal growth like that.

Maybe he got stung by a bee last night?

ITs test suspended. They dont use estrogen blockers that ensure no gyno, because those drugs are easy to pick up on drug test. Test suspended is in and out of your system quick, but the risks are gyno if you dont back it up with other more detectable drugs.

1 Like

Looks like old school gyno I’d be surprised if Israel doesn’t get some surgery like The Rock did and a lot of bodybuilders get.

no pics?

Franco Columbu won the 1981 Mr Olympia with the same gyno in the right pec. Same exact look. 

1 Like

I wonder if costa did get in his head about not being strong enough. 

We should see what other team members have popped and for what, that would give a good indication 

knockoutfighter - 

![](upload://mKBNHdrHkNDAEJMucAEqvMWiLb9.jpeg)

Yikes

Probably just transitioning. Titty by titty.

![](upload://mHc8VEXDje3i9NhQUGssHh4xAv8.jpeg)

![](upload://w0FViqIcwr889ms6LGShhtRtT2I.jpeg)

![](upload://jq1B1e1coQNHbQU3ufuiR33QQ6M.jpeg)

oranos -
Jones right nostril - That was the breast performance of his career by far. Porra!~

Should change user name to Izzy right titty

![](upload://4zPfdcHY9n30wVVYLJESxuh5r1h.png)

Buahahaha.....100% agree. I noticed the tittie and was like, have I just missed this in the past? Or is that a new feature? Need some before/after pics posted stat! 

I agree with most of you that it is likely gyno. But, could there be another cause? Doctor UG? Are you there?