Israeli soldier gets 18 months for murder

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-soldier-sentence-latest-elor-azaria-manslaughter-hebron-palestinian-shooting-wounded-attacker-a7593126.html

I know this place is pro Israel and for sure Israel has their online unit posting on these forums to steer opinions of the sheep but blatant injustice like this has no excuse.

18 months for murder is a joke and Palestinian children being jailed longer than this evil coward is a shame.

But hey this is the og so the sheep on here obviously see the soldier as the victim and the real victim who was killed obviously deserved it and the children deserve to be locked up because throwing stones is worse than murder and they should be jailed for life. There you go I saved you the effort of typing up your bullshit excuses.

Thanks!

Did the Palestinian not attempt to murder a shit load of people? Cry me a fucking river.

I'll go out on a limb and say maybe there's another side of this story.  I'll wager that OP is pro palestine and his source can be refuted by other sources.

Then you'll get a pro-isreali website with a different slant and an entirely different group of people that will swear by it. 

Both idiots will chastise and hate on the other side.  Truth lays somewhere in the middle but it won't matter to either idiot group.

And this is 2017.  This is how it's done.  No truth, no middle ground. 

/thread 

Why even bother posting if you're just going to be so salty about it?

Don't see an issue here.

Related image

Image result for in thread early

Image result for in thread early

The dude killed a terrorist. Could give a flying fuck about this shit honestly.

ValeTudo 1 - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-soldier-sentence-latest-elor-azaria-manslaughter-hebron-palestinian-shooting-wounded-attacker-a7593126.html

I know this place is pro Israel and for sure Israel has their online unit posting on these forums to steer opinions of the sheep but blatant injustice like this has no excuse.

18 months for murder is a joke and Palestinian children being jailed longer than this evil coward is a shame.

But hey this is the og so the sheep on here obviously see the soldier as the victim and the real victim who was killed obviously deserved it and the children deserve to be locked up because throwing stones is worse than murder and they should be jailed for life. There you go I saved you the effort of typing up your bullshit excuses.

Good post. You must be quite satisfied with yourself, your missive awoke the members of an off topic MMA board!

Arise sheep! Now go forth and change the Israeli legal system! 

Meh, fuck Israel. 

He definitely should have gotten more time, but to put it in context he executed someone who was stabbing people. Not like he shot some random person.

Isaac298 - The dude killed a terrorist. Could give a flying fuck about this shit honestly.

This has been huge news for a long time. The Defense Minister had to resign, basically because he defended the military justice system.

ValeTudo 1 - http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/israel-soldier-sentence-latest-elor-azaria-manslaughter-hebron-palestinian-shooting-wounded-attacker-a7593126.html

He actually did him a favour you inconsiderate prick.  If he didn't kill him how would that guy get into heaven to enjoy his 72 virgins.

In all honesty tho, the soldier was wrong for taking the law into his own hands.  That should not be allowed.  Killing this piece of shit however?  Goodfuckhim.jpg

He did nothing wrong. That's how they should be dealt with.

How can you possibly think the guy didn't deserve it? 

What's a Palestinian? Is that a citizen of a country? Palestine?

If that account is correct, that's a pretty clear incident. You'd be fucked if you did that in the US.

I'm not sure what the penalty would be for a US soldier, but from that photo it seems pretty clear that it was murder.