Israel's career is kind of a scam in that he's been kept away from grapplers

I don’t think Pereira’s career is a scam. He won world titles in kickboxing to get fast tracked in the UFC. Even in the UFC, he beat Bruno Silva who was 17-1 in the ten years prior to fighting Pereira and was 3-0 with three finishes in the UFC before the Pereira fight. Pereira then beat Strickland who had a six fight win streak going. Strickland in his last fight even managed to beat one of those invincible, superhuman Dagestani fighters that Jack worships. Pereira then went and did it, beat the fighter nobody was beating. Not a scam, just a winner.

You want to talk about a scam…look at the WFW division, Bellator just signed two losing UFC BW’s who are 40 and 42 and now they are ranked #1 and #2 in Bellator’s 145 lb “division” that has only seven fighters in their “top 10”. Now Cyborg is gonna walk around with her 145 lb world title and defend it in that “division”. Oh and another scam that blew up, the WLW division that failed after PFL built it for Kayla so she didn’t have to cut weight like everyone else in the sport.

Again, cite Russian MW’s who have gone 6-0 in the UFC MW division to get close to a fight with Adesanya.

Do you even know what ACA is?

Why did those fighters just lose to Park, Borralho and Strickland if they can walk through Adesanya?

1 Like

Ttt

1 Like

1 Like

The UFC doesn’t want unknown Russian grapplers derailing their hype trains.

Account name change bet that Khamzat wipes Israel out of existence if they fight?

Put your money where your mouth is.

1 Like

1st you do nothing but troll the UG, I’m not making any bets with you.

2nd you never asked me about Chimaev vs Adesanya. I’m still waiting on Chimaev’s return to MW. I’m hoping for a Chimaev vs Nickal title fight and thats what I’ve thought is highly likely down the line. Made a thread about it months ago before Chimaev got inactive for so long.

I’m not even an Adesanya fan but I objectively acknowledge his 13-1 run through the MW division.

I also objectively asked you why that Caucus fighters lost to Park, Borralho and Strickland and why none of them signed to the UFC have been able to go at least 6-0 over the past few years to even get close to Adesanya.

If you know so much about these Caucus region fighters, perhaps share your thoughts with the UG about the top five MW’s from the region and explain what makes them stand above the rest.

@BJ_Penn_Forever right now

Forest-gump-running GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Literally offered him a namechange bet against the UG GOAT and he wouldn’t take it :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Have a good one, Jack. Try not to let Adesanya upset you too bad. You can’t let a weird guy who wears strange clothes and makeup and looks kinda like Grace Jones in Conan get to you.

You too.

I know you know that this bet is terrible for you and that a good offensive grappler kills Adesanya, which was the point.

2 Likes

The Australian wrestling team. As an Australian, let me say, we are absolute dogshit at wrestling.

1 Like

Its still meaningful to be the best wrestler in Australia. Just look at Volk. Anyone downplaying the Whittaker wins is a goddamn moron.

1 Like

Whittaker’s takedowns and top control are crap. He just has insanely good tdd.

Again, he made the national team. He’s really good at wrestling.

Again, he’s not a good offensive MMA wrestler and never has been. Yoel was an Olympian but he didn’t have takedowns and top control for shit either.

1 Like

Wrong, Izzy got countered in the first round, and went spamming leg kicks for all the left rounds

Israel doesn’t make the ufc any money lol… they’re not doing him any favors.

Confused Trailer Park Boys GIF

2 Likes

It’s about Izzy’s career homie. Not wrestlers

1 Like

UFC in general is rigged. They don’t even have tournaments or a specific criteria for how to get a title shot. Plus USADA has the ability to pick who is and isn’t allowed to juice.

Styles make fights and with their rigged match making system they can handpick their PAPER CHAMP and stack the top of the division with ROCKS so SCISSORS can never get to their PAPER champ

It’s entertainment. Not a real sport

2 Likes