ISWA HL video from Vegas

WWW.ISWA.US

Just got the highlight video done. We didnt have a big turnout but got to see our hardwork in action. Lots of good interviews and grappling. Give us some feedback on what you thought.

ttt

im looking forward to competing in one of these events in the very near future, ttt

ttt

ttt

were going to do some more editing and tighten it up a bit. just wanted to get it out to give everyone a glance.

ttt

bad ass highlight. Need to bring the ISWA to florida soon! I want to compete in one of those tourneys man.

here is a shorter version made for youtube

http://youtube.com/watch?v=buIVImVlI9g&search=iswa

have you ever thought about putting your event in as part of the USKBA action sports weekend?

www.USKBA.com

we wanted to work with Ed in getting in there but we didnt want to charge 65 for entering the event. when we started this we wanted to make events affordable for the atheletes and our target is to charge 30 at events. the event coordinators and promoters out there are charging way to much to enter in these events and they are lining their pockets with your money. We come from a wrestling background and we usually only pay 25 to enter in a tournament, the reason for this is because they are governed by USA Wrestling which looks out for the safety and well being of the atheletes and is not looking to take advantage of their atheletes.

willtown73

I sent you a PM, let me know if you get it

got it and sent you a reply

like the vid.
where does it take place at?

this was in Vegas on April 15th. next event is may 28th in brea, ca.

ttt

ttt

ttt

ttt

a full length dvd will be coming out soon and sent to clubs.