It begins: Cali pushing bill changing sex w/minors

A conservative organization in liberal-run California is keeping a close eye on controversial legislation introduced by a homosexual state assemblyman. 

Senate Bill 145 was introduced by Sen. Scott Wiener to change current state law that requires convicted sex offenders to register if they harmed a person of the same sex, such as as a homosexual man who assaulted a teen.

California law currently gives judges discretion in whether someone in a heterosexual encounter with a minor must register as a sex offender but homosexuals are required to do so.

Arthur Schaper, a spokesman for Mass Resistance, says Sen. Wiener openly pushing for the state to drop the requirement is nothing short of shocking.

"The statistics are just astonishing how much promiscuity there is, not just among homosexual populations in general but how they target minors," Schaper tells OneNewsNow. "Senate Bill 145 is basically pedophile amnesty or basically sex offender amnesty."

On its website, Mass Resistance explains:

Currently in California, if an adult (age 18 or over) has heterosexual relations with a teenager (age 14-17) and the age difference between them is less than 10 years, then the adult is not required to be a registered sex offender. But if the adult has homosexual relations with a teenager, then he is required to be registered as a sex offender. 

Instead of demanding the state drop the permissive 10-year allowance, Sen. Weiner's bill would, for example, allow a 25-year-old man to stay off the sex offender registry if he is convicted of raping a 16-year-old boy.

Mass Resistance helped derail the bill last year but Schaper says it's possible the legislation could gain momentum in the coming weeks in the state assembly.

As a result, Mass Resistance has been "bombarding" offices with phone calls about the bill. 

"We feel very confident,” he says, “that we'll be able to prevent this bill from going any further in the state assembly."

1 Like

The LGBT movement in California is now attempting to push the envelope even further. This session, openly “gay” State Sen. Scott Wiener introduced a frightening bill, SB 145,in the Legislature. 

Currently in California, if an adult (age 18 or over) has heterosexual relations with a teenager (age 14-17) and the age difference between them is less than 10 years, then the adult is not required to be a registered sex offender. But if the adult has homosexual relations with a teenager, then he is required to be registered as a sex offender. This rightfully recognizes the depraved and destructive character of homosexual sex (both physical and mental) and how it affects a child much more profoundly.

This disparity has long angered the homosexual movement, which has always been obsessed with getting access to young teenagers – and with being seen as normal.

SB 145 would eliminate that distinction for homosexual sex. Thus, adult homosexuals could prey on young teenagers sexually – as happens so much – and not be considered sex offenders. Many people have called it the “Sex Offender Freedom” Act.

Wiener represents one of the most LGBT districts in the country: the entire city and county of San Francisco, CA. He is one of the most vocal members of California’s LGBT Legislative Caucus and aggressively pushes “groundbreaking” LGBT legislation.

ALT TEXTOpenly “gay” State Senator Scott Wiener (left) and “friend” at a recent San Francisco Gay Pride Parade.

1 Like

MassResistance derails horrible bill in California Legislature that would allow homosexual adults to sexually prey on children without registering as sex offenders

Part of LGBT movement’s larger goals: Repealing age of sexual consent laws.

Other pro-family groups seemed afraid to take this on.

June 21, 2020

ALT TEXTCalifornia State Assemblyman Al Maratsuchi (left) gets the message loud and clear from California MassResistance at his "town hall" event in his district.

A huge nightmare for parents is that their young teenage boys might be lured into homosexuality by “gay” older youth and adult males whom they might encounter. We have seen this first hand from anguished parents who have come to us over the years with their stories. The “chicken hawk” – a homosexual man who seduces boys – is part of the homosexual vocabulary. As far back as 1972, the homosexual movement called for the repeal of age of [sexual] consent laws.

Homosexual adults mingling with children

Unfortunately, it’s no longer in the shadows. State sanctioned events that allow adult homosexuals to mingle with teenagers (and younger children) has become a disturbing trend.

Public schools routinely steer young teenage boys (and girls) who are “unsure of their sexuality” to gay-straight alliance“clubs, annual LGBT youth dances, and so-called “Youth Pride” events that all have hideous homosexual men involved (often as official chaperones). The results are often tragic.

Why would it be an option for heterosexuals to be registered as a sex offender (at the discretion of the judge) but a homosexual conviction be mandatory for the same crime?  Or am I missing something?

7 Likes

Personally I think it should be mandatory regardless of hetero- or homosexual.  But you can't have it for one and not the other.

11 Likes

Samoa -

Why would it be an option for heterosexuals to be registered as a sex offender (at the discretion of the judge) but a homosexual conviction be mandatory for the same crime?  Or am I missing something?

Yeah both should be registered this guy just has the language backwards. Fucking pedophiles are pedophiles man, gay or straight and should register for every one to see if they get caught.

2 Likes

The distinction between hetero and homo is wrong, but the solution is to make both groups of child abusers register as sex offenders.  The fact that that isn't the proposed change shows you what the intent really is

4 Likes

these people are moral and biological dead-ends

sign of a sick society that we pretend this is some "delicate" issue

3 Likes

^18 year old high school senior fucks 17 year old high school senior. Prison & permanent record?

Aren't you fucking tired of clickbait bullshit yet?

Cire -

A conservative organization in liberal-run California is keeping a close eye on controversial legislation introduced by a homosexual state assemblyman. 

Senate Bill 145 was introduced by Sen. Scott Wiener to change current state law that requires convicted sex offenders to register if they harmed a person of the same sex, such as as a homosexual man who assaulted a teen.

California law currently gives judges discretion in whether someone in a heterosexual encounter with a minor must register as a sex offender but homosexuals are required to do so.

Arthur Schaper, a spokesman for Mass Resistance, says Sen. Wiener openly pushing for the state to drop the requirement is nothing short of shocking.

"The statistics are just astonishing how much promiscuity there is, not just among homosexual populations in general but how they target minors," Schaper tells OneNewsNow. "Senate Bill 145 is basically pedophile amnesty or basically sex offender amnesty."

On its website, Mass Resistance explains:

Currently in California, if an adult (age 18 or over) has heterosexual relations with a teenager (age 14-17) and the age difference between them is less than 10 years, then the adult is not required to be a registered sex offender. But if the adult has homosexual relations with a teenager, then he is required to be registered as a sex offender. 

Instead of demanding the state drop the permissive 10-year allowance, Sen. Weiner's bill would, for example, allow a 25-year-old man to stay off the sex offender registry if he is convicted of raping a 16-year-old boy.

Mass Resistance helped derail the bill last year but Schaper says it's possible the legislation could gain momentum in the coming weeks in the state assembly.

As a result, Mass Resistance has been "bombarding" offices with phone calls about the bill. 

"We feel very confident,” he says, “that we'll be able to prevent this bill from going any further in the state assembly."

I'm curious did you actually read the Bill, or did you just read what the guy's article said about it? Did any of you?

There is nothing. NOTHING in that bill that even implies anything about homosexuals or anything close to it.  

The bill clearly revises and clarifies what amounts to sex with minors.  Clearly, those guys (and female teachers) who can't keep their pants on, should be glad.  Instead of going to jail and registering for life as a Sex Offender for banging a minor on purpose (or accident), it gives you a defense if you are NO MORE than 10 years older than the minor. 

In addition, even if they are younger and you banged them on purpose (or accident), the judge doesn't have to make you register and if he does, he can basically choose how long.

Finally, it decriminalizes offenders who live within 2000 feet of a school or any public place kids gather.

So there is a LOT more stuff to get angry about this Bill and those who signed on to it. 

BarkLikeADog -

^18 year old high school senior fucks 17 year old high school senior. Prison & permanent record?

Shouldnt be a crime obviously.  10 years is too big of a gap though. 

"I'm curious did you actually read the Bill, or did you just read what the guy's article said about it? "

OP only posts alt-right clickbait from Breitbart etc. This one appears to be from Mass Resistance, an anti-letter people group.

2 Likes

At first glance it appears to be as OP says biut upon actually reading further I see that it would actually be beneficial to allow a defence for those closer in age.

Actually, the law as written does not offer equal protection under the law. So I actually agree with the Congressman. 

It is not equal if a 25 year old man sleeps with a 17 year old girl and DOES NOT have to register as a sex offender, simply because he is heterosexual. 

Meanwhile, if a 25 year old man sleeps with a 17 year old guy, HE MUST register as a sex offender. 

Those are two standards of law for the same crime. It is unfairly punishing the homosexual. Personally, I think you fix this by simply making BOTH violators have to register as a sex offender, or at least allowing the judge to use judgement, with it being an option for both. 

2 Likes

How about we just put a bullet in every Pedo's head the second they're found guilty. Either we have a lot of fun killing Pedo's or they stop. Either way the problem is solved and fun will be had.

1 Like

BarkLikeADog -

Aren’t you tired of stacking the deck for the exception and pretending it’s the rule? Who the hell let this idiot have a keyboard?

2 Likes

Just when I thought I'd never want to move to Cali.

So Mass Resistance is a heterosexual pedo advocacy group? Got it!

And I'm confused about the age thing. Is it already a 10 year exception?  10 years seems a little much but a buffer makes sense. We have a similar law in my state. The case that got the law passed happened at my high school after I graduated. 17 year old was going to do prison and have to register as a sex offender the rest of his life for having sex with his 15 year old girlfriend with age of consent being 16. Funny enough last I heard they were married now. 

I don't think anyone should have to register as a sex offender.