It begins: Cali pushing bill changing sex w/minors

PreachinJosh -
BarkLikeADog -

^18 year old high school senior fucks 17 year old high school senior. Prison & permanent record?

Aren't you fucking tired of clickbait bullshit yet?

Aren’t you tired of stacking the deck for the exception and pretending it’s the rule? Who the hell let this idiot have a keyboard?

The very point of the substatute is to address the exception you dork.

Same guy!

He is a fucking nutcase!

https://www.cnn.com/2017/10/07/health/california-hiv-bill-signed/index.html

"And I'm confused about the age thing. Is it already a 10 year exception? "

I don't believe CA has a Romeo & Juliet clause; it's just straight 18, no exceptions, with room for the judge to decide misdemeanor or felony dependent on the specifics.

The article's interpretation of the both the current state & the bill are just complete fiction as far as I can tell, but I didn't waste much time on it.

No slippery slope they said

Samoa -

Why would it be an option for heterosexuals to be registered as a sex offender (at the discretion of the judge) but a homosexual conviction be mandatory for the same crime?  Or am I missing something?

I love when people complain about not getting equal rights but in reality want special treatment and more rights

jcblass - 

Actually, the law as written does not offer equal protection under the law. So I actually agree with the Congressman. 

It is not equal if a 25 year old man sleeps with a 17 year old girl and DOES NOT have to register as a sex offender, simply because he is heterosexual. 

Meanwhile, if a 25 year old man sleeps with a 17 year old guy, HE MUST register as a sex offender. 

Those are two standards of law for the same crime. It is unfairly punishing the homosexual. Personally, I think you fix this by simply making BOTH violators have to register as a sex offender, or at least allowing the judge to use judgement, with it being an option for both. 

Actually I am not sure if this is technically an equal protection issue.

BUT, I do agree philosophically regardless.

I would think the proper correction thought would be to make heterosexuals have to register... but my guess is that the complication comes with making a 19 yr old register as an offender for having sex with a 17 yr old girl, which may complicate things and may be the reason why they judge has discretion... if this is the background, than the same outcome for homosexuals doesn't seem out of line... since it looks like judge discretion is left, I don't think that the change is intended to hide 45 yr old guys who bugger 10 yr old boys.... thoughhhhhhh I guess there are some folks who would say a CA judge shouldn't even be given suc discretion because you never know what those flaming liberal activists will do...

David@accu - How about we just put a bullet in every Pedo's head the second they're found guilty. Either we have a lot of fun killing Pedo's or they stop. Either way the problem is solved and fun will be had.

Bingo Bitches!!!   This guy gets it!

Great.  They can all move to Ca and we can quarantine them there! 

What's a pederast, Walter? 

Shut the fuck up Donnie.

R. Kelly has entered the chat

Lol Wut?

Gays aren't more into pedophilia than straight people. That's silly. And bigoted. Give guys rights! Slippery slope? You're a homophobe! 

Exactly the shit I heard as a kid. And here we are. Trying to keep pedophilia illegal. Democrats sicken me. 

1 Like

Fuckin philistines 

supremexb -
Samoa -

Why would it be an option for heterosexuals to be registered as a sex offender (at the discretion of the judge) but a homosexual conviction be mandatory for the same crime?  Or am I missing something?

I love when people complain about not getting equal rights but in reality want special treatment and more rights

What are the unequal right?  Serious question. 

Hahahah wait are you telling me this ISN'T passive jay?

czwthemerph -
Samoa -

Yeah both should be registered this guy just has the language backwards. Fucking pedophiles are pedophiles man, gay or straight and should register for every one to see if they get caught.

Exactly. 

how the fuck are convicted pedophiles ever let back into society?

jcblass -

Actually, the law as written does not offer equal protection under the law. So I actually agree with the Congressman. 

It is not equal if a 25 year old man sleeps with a 17 year old girl and DOES NOT have to register as a sex offender, simply because he is heterosexual. 

Meanwhile, if a 25 year old man sleeps with a 17 year old guy, HE MUST register as a sex offender. 

Those are two standards of law for the same crime. It is unfairly punishing the homosexual. Personally, I think you fix this by simply making BOTH violators have to register as a sex offender, or at least allowing the judge to use judgement, with it being an option for both. 

This is how I read it. The law is unequal right now. It should be equal whichever way it goes. 

Slippery slope is legit real

Slap Johnson - 

it always was

its the one logical fallacy thats also true

if someone says they let their kids have a cookie for dessert and you say "but then you'll have to let them have 2 then 4 then 100 cookies!" thats a fallacy.

if someone says that after thousands of years of marriage being 1 man and 1 woman you should start letting men marry other men, and you say "but that opens the door to any and all sorts of relationships that bear no fruit and offer no benefit to society" that is a valid logical point against doing so.

Cire -

The LGBT movement in California is now attempting to push the envelope even further. This session, openly “gay” State Sen. Scott Wiener introduced a frightening bill, SB 145,in the Legislature. 

Currently in California, if an adult (age 18 or over) has heterosexual relations with a teenager (age 14-17) and the age difference between them is less than 10 years, then the adult is not required to be a registered sex offender. But if the adult has homosexual relations with a teenager, then he is required to be registered as a sex offender. This rightfully recognizes the depraved and destructive character of homosexual sex (both physical and mental) and how it affects a child much more profoundly.

This disparity has long angered the homosexual movement, which has always been obsessed with getting access to young teenagers – and with being seen as normal.

SB 145 would eliminate that distinction for homosexual sex. Thus, adult homosexuals could prey on young teenagers sexually – as happens so much – and not be considered sex offenders. Many people have called it the “Sex Offender Freedom” Act.

Wiener represents one of the most LGBT districts in the country: the entire city and county of San Francisco, CA. He is one of the most vocal members of California’s LGBT Legislative Caucus and aggressively pushes “groundbreaking” LGBT legislation.

ALT TEXTOpenly “gay” State Senator Scott Wiener (left) and “friend” at a recent San Francisco Gay Pride Parade.

Those guys look like they're endorsing a new AIDS suppository drug.

HELWIG -
Slap Johnson - 

it always was

its the one logical fallacy thats also true

if someone says they let their kids have a cookie for dessert and you say "but then you'll have to let them have 2 then 4 then 100 cookies!" thats a fallacy.

if someone says that after thousands of years of marriage being 1 man and 1 woman you should start letting men marry other men, and you say "but that opens the door to any and all sorts of relationships that bear no fruit and offer no benefit to society" that is a valid logical point against doing so.

Men and women marry and provide no benefit or fruit sometimes too. Right?