It great the UKTT can put aside their differences

And support a True American Patriot like Michael Bisping.

This my friends is a new era where our two countries can put aside our gripes and rally behind a true heavy hitter. I hear he's been KOing partners in training.

Also, there has been loose talk that Michael "Apple Pie" Bisping is in talks with Mel Gibson to star in the sequel to The Patriot where he will lay the smack down on the British empire with his hands made of American Granite.

TTT 4 Micheal "Ford Mustang" Bisping!!!

This thread is giving me cancer. 

GodSaveTheQueen - This thread is giving me cancer. 
I heard The DisCount was going to take George Clooney's spot in "The American: Part 2."

Move this thread to What If, blatant troll. 

What EB said. Blatant troll. 

Also, Micheal is a true philanthropist! He spent many years in a less fortunate country that we call the UK giving many people hope.

"The Patriot" took a note from another great American's playbook (you might know him as Bill Gates) and put his goals aside to help the less fortunate.

It's just a shame that his wrestling and dental programs never took root. So many people (UK fighters included) could have benefited from that...

It's the thought that counts.

GodSaveTheQueen - What EB said. Blatant troll. 
Absolutely.

explodingboy - Move this thread to What If, blatant troll. 

What's with you hating everything that is red-blooded and American?

To think you could be so disrespectful after The Patriot Micheal Bisping showed so much compassion to you and your country....

If Mike found it in his hearts to recognize a better part of the world (North America), I hope you all can learn from that example.

TTT for the UKTT getting over their jingoism and supporting a true inspiration to America (and the rest of the world), Micheal "We call it Soccer" Bisping!

Bisping has just taken his turn in the long line of Brits who realize that their little island Isn't worth living on, and have come to experience the wonder and opportunity of the NEW World.

My question for the UKTT is this.
Are you guys going to

A) Remove Bisping from your avatar since he no longer lives in the UK?

or

B) Continue your support of Bisping and change your name to the American Top Team, or the California Top Team, or how about "Bisping Left the UK Top Team" ?

Decisions, Decisions.

Chimonos Revenge - Bisping has just taken his turn in the long line of Brits who realize that their little island Isn't worth living on, and have come to experience the wonder and opportunity of the NEW World.

Are you guys going to

or

B) Continue your support of Bisping and change your name to the American Top Team, or the California Top Team, or how about "Bisping Left the UK Top Team" ?

Decisions, Decisions.

ttt for answers!

Tankhead - 
Also, there has been loose talk that Michael "Apple Pie" Bisping is in talks with Mel Gibson!!!

Lol at yanks always trying to steal Apple Pie as some sort of american food. Apple pie is as european as it gets motherfuckers

ttt

Michael 'Benedict Arnold' Bisping, IMO

GodSaveTheQueen - What EB said. Blatant troll. 

What a country!  "Give me your tired, your poor, your pillow fisted".I heard Michael broke down and wept when the boat pulled into Ellis Island. Let's hope this plucky little immigrant picks himself up by the boot straps, takes advantage of this land of oppertunity, and  is able to carve out a little slice of Apple Pie for himself and his family. The American Dream is not dead!

Bisping has officially made his permanent residence in the United States. Which means, he already has his Visa, and, has passed the United States citizenship test (congrats!) I, for one, am very proud that the entire Bisping family are now Cypricot-American citizens!

And I just heard from a very reliable source (who knows Dave Jackson very, very well) that Wolfslair MMA Academy is highly serious in considering opening a new gym in Northern California! Bisping's new residency!

Great news all around, imo!
This will only better Bisping's career!

An American car to ride around in his new homeland. No UFC fights in the UK for now and Spitsbing defects to the USA. The UKTTurds are swirling around the bowl towards their inevitable demise. Bravo!

Chimonos Revenge - Bisping has just taken his turn in the long line of Brits who realize that their little island Isn't worth living on, and have come to experience the wonder and opportunity of the NEW World.

Are you guys going to

or

Decisions, Decisions.

personaly i think this one has a nice ring to it :)