It great the UKTT can put aside their differences

I hear he's going to a voice coach to lose the accent, too

Humorous watching UKTT-haters desperately trying to counter-troll but never quite achieving it.

I guess Sir Spitsping "Discount" McPillowfists is thinking "if you can't beat, join 'em." He'll still never have the belt, unfortunately for him.

GRIMBOB - Humorous watching UKTT-haters desperately trying to counter-troll but never quite achieving it.

Yeah I dont quite get the thread - are they suggesting it is a bad thing?

GRIMBOB - Humorous watching UKTT-haters desperately trying to counter-troll but never quite achieving it.

What's funny is the fact that the posters who are having a field day over Bisping moving to the US, they're are usually whinging about the UKTT being over patriotic and nationalistic. Yet threads like these are being made left right and centre. Make your minds up people... Phone Post

Pernicious - I hear he's going to a voice coach to lose the accent, too

It's the responsible thing for him to do, and will certainly bump his hetero credibility a point or two. That effeminate English accent might float in 3rd world countries, but now that he is a bona fide, red-blooded American he has to man up. No more spitting either.

Son of Neckbone - No more spitting either.

Actually, I heard he's taken to using Skoal Bandits instead