BEST KNOWN FOR: Winning fights, rothing, not always in that order

HOBBIES: Posting on the UG

THREADS CREATED IN LAST THREE WEEKS: 6

Where you at Shitdog?

WHERE YOU AT MOTHERFUCKER

Maaaaaahaaaaahaaaa f ya Phone Post 3.0

LoL well thanks bro ;) Phone Post 3.0

Ben Rothwell - LoL well thanks bro ;) Phone Post 3.0
Dude you really should chug a monster a crush it on your head with that maniacal laugh for your next post fight win. Really think you threat for a title right now! Roth Big Ben Phone Post 3.0

Lingererr Mann - 
Dude you really should chug a monster a crush it on your head with that maniacal laugh for your next post fight win. Really think you threat for a title right now! Roth Big Ben Phone Post 3.0

Why should he give them free advertising?

roth on my frens

Rothwell gonna Roth. Phone Post 3.0

ximboredofyoux -
Lingererr Mann - 

Why should he give them free advertising?
You said it.. Phone Post 3.0

His fights are violent and his victory speeches / interpretive dances make me slightly uncomfortable. I wouldn't have it any other way! Phone Post 3.0

mooooohahahahahahaha

Lingererr Mann - 

I can just see the future UG News post:

"ROTHWELL OUT OF UPCOMING FIGHT DUE TO SCALP LACERATION FROM MONSTER CAN."

Murphy's Law, don't mess with it.

Fear the Croatians!

Big Ben keeping it real on the UG. A top 10 heavyweight. That's the shit right there. Phone Post 3.0

Thanks for joining us man, I just wanna party and Roth with you... I think you should design tee shirts and make some good money on side now that sponsor market is bleak.

If you made shirts of you doing the Wisconsin shuffle over Alistars body I would buy it.

Also maybe a shirt involving your last post fight conference... Half the UG. Would buy them...

get in your managers ear...or just let me be your manager. I wanna Roth with you . Phone Post 3.0

I was going to Pleasant Prarie the other day, and drove past Rothwell Mixed Martial Arts. It was awesome being close to the source of all that Roths well.

awesome

TTT Phone Post 3.0

Betwithme -
The Power Double -
Big Ben keeping it real on the UG. A top 10 heavyweight. That's the shit right there. Phone Post 3.0
Top 5 imo.

Top 10 don't mean much in heavyweight. Phone Post 3.0
Shut up virgin Phone Post 3.0

Big Ben is the MAN. Phone Post 3.0

QuintonRammedMyPage - Big Ben is the MAN. Phone Post 3.0
TTT Phone Post 3.0