IT IS MY JOB...BENKEI RECORD

IT IS MY JOB, GUYS..TAKE A LOOK AT HERMES BEFORE AND AFTER WEIGHT IN.....HE WAS FELT GOOD....AND STRONG LIKE A BULL....

HE WAS IN HIS GRATE SHAPE EVER

AND IN THE END

I WAS ONE BIG PRIDE IN WAS ONE MEMBER OF THAT TEAM

I LOVE MY JOB......

OSU....

Name   Roan Carneiro
Nick Name    Jucao
Record   5 - 2 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Association   Brazilian Top Team
Style   Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
City   Rio de Janeiro
Country   Brazil

....with my strenght and conditionning training : 5 win and 0 loss

Name   Luiz Firmino
Nick Name    Buscape
Record   10 - 1 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Height   5'8 (173cm)
Weight   161lbs (73kg)
Style   Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
Birth Date    3/18/1982   

with my strenght and conditionning training : 6 win and 0 loss

Name   Milton Vieira
Nick Name    Multinho
Record   4 - 2 - 0 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Weight   165lbs (75kg)    

with my strenght and conditionning training : 2 wins only 1 loss

Name   Alexandre Franca Nogueira
Nick Name    Pequeno
Record   10 - 2 - 2 (Win - Loss - Draw)
Association   World Fight Center
Height   5'7 (170cm)
Weight   143lbs (65kg)
Style   Luta Livre 

with my strenght and conditionning training : 4 wins only 1 loss and 1 draw

with HERMES FRANCA OUR FIRST WIN TOGETHER IN EUPHORIA

MY PERSONAL RECORD IS ( WITH ALL MY FIGHTER`S RECORD ) :

17 - 2 - 1

OSU.....

congrats on Hermes win

holy shit, look at the fucking traps on him.

picking yves, but i love watching franca fight so best of luck to him. congrats on his win

Hey MusashiBo, here's a pic of the two best looking guys at MFC:

That's the gratest shirt I've ever seen. OSU!

ttt this shit

congrats MusashiBo Benkei! You're one of the best posters this site has. How about letting out some of your trade secrets or does each fighter have a highly customized regimen designed by you?

I'm a big fan of Hermes- congrats!

What is his walk around weight before he begins preparing for a fight, and his weight after replenishing his fluids after the weigh in?

UltraViolentRay

man...i will put here some secrets about my trainning, of each fighter....but next year I will move myself to Florida....I will make one new Gym to help fighters to improve their strenght and cardio condition....Wait dude....I will help some dudes in ATT, as I helped my friends in BTT....wait to huge news to next year my friend....

OSU....

kying418

"What is his walk around weight before he begins preparing for a fight, and his weight after replenishing his fluids after the weigh in?"

he come to me to training with 18% of fat in his body weight and with 170 pounds 3 months ago......when he went to weight in he had 7% of fat in his body and 155 pounds......6 hours after the weight in he had 165 pounds and for sure the same % of fat in his body.....He was the first fighter ready to weight in, and for the first time he fell good in cut weight.....he was strong all the time.....

OSU....

Good job Benkei.. you sure do know how to train..

but that 1984 outfit needs work..;)

he is a fantastic trainer. you can tell by the results. hermes has never looked better. he completely outclassed his opponent. hermes is the future champ of the MFC & UFC.

ttt for Sifu MusashiBo

Thanks for the response. You did a great job!

Go Hermes!

damn you OSW!!! damn you!!!

you're just jealous of the shirt. i'm gonna get kimbo to sign it for me. snooogins!

Benkei,

When you get to florida i'll be sure to look you up..
can i be your apprentice?..;)

BTT...

Benkei, do you have any 140 pound Brazillian fighters? I would love the opportunity to fight one of them. It would be an honor. By the way, i'm a huge fan of Hermes!!!

GC, he did switch. But ATT & BTT are all part of the same team. Ricardo Liborio (ATT Founder) was BTT with Mario Sperry and Murilo Bustamante. So, some of the fighters go back and forth between ATT & BTT.

nova1

i am in fort louderdale at Hermes house right now.....I am trainning Hermes to AFC.....Man , I like so much know you man.....give a call to ATT...they can set it up....

Jason Reinhardt

yap man...I have one good fighter in that division...and it will be great, the problem is all guys live in Brazil...I will move myself to Florida next year...and for sure here have good fighter in that division.....see U friend....

OSU....

FRIENDS AFTER VICTORY

BUT " I HATE PUMA"

HAHAHAHAH

HE IS ONE GRATE DUDE , BUT "I HATE PUMA"

PS: HE KNOWS WHY!!!

HAHAHAHAH

ATT AND BTT ROCKS.....

OSU....