It just takes time

Getting very tired of all the threads on what fighters make. Yes i will agree that 2 grand to show is a sad amount for a fighter to make . But you have realize that the ufc has at best broke even up till the last 1.5 years . 1 1/2 years of profitable business is not eough of a proven market to start going crazy with the cash. The Fighters will make more money. if you look at the most recent pay days i would say it has already started to happen. Sure alot of those guys are underpayed. But expecting the ufc to start handing out million dollar contracts and raise everyones payscale is a little outrageous.

Sure they can afford to raise the starting base salary to 5 grand to fight. but when is the last time you went to a dollar store and decided to give them 2 dollars per item because your boss gave you a raise. It's called Economics and supply and demand. the ufc has no comp. in north america really. and there are far to many fighters willing to fight for nothing more than a chance to get on the ufc.

Honestly the bitch is with the fighters and there managers. IF they formed a union or there managers fought for more there situation would greatly improve.

The point is of this long rant, that most of you probable wont read, is that it will happan. Fighters will make more money. But it will take some time. Expecting the ufc to fork out the cash after one profitable year after possible losing money for the past 6 is laughable

"1 1/2 years of profitable business is not eough of a proven market to start going crazy with the cash."

the fact that the owners are multi-millionaires means that no matter how many profitable years there is, they aren't gonna go crazy with the cash.

"Getting very tired of all the threads on what fighters make."

As he makes another one..

Im getting very tired of threads about getting tired of all the threads on what fighters make...

..i think