It’s 9/11 month the 9/11 thread?

https://www.amazon.com/Jokes-About-Plane-Wrong-Explicit/dp/B07B4S3YZS

That is beyond disgusting.

1 Like

Did your mom throw out the two towers…?.

1 Like

Seriously what is wrong with people to treat such a horrible day as a joke. It is just another example to show what everyone knows that millennials and gen z have zero morals and empathy. To treat a day when America was attacked and thousands of lives ended as a joke and really it was not even that long ago.

At that time I lived 35 minutes from the Lincoln tunnel. and 3 days after it happened my fiance ( now wife) went to volunteer. Showing even how different it was back then everywhere turned us away because they had FAR too many volunteers, I doubt the same would happen now.

One of the saddest things I ever saw in my life was hundreds of thousands of flyers with faces of have you seen me. Everywhere you looked posters of faces you knew were dead but the family still hoping to find their loved ones. there where candle vigils all over. Also still the smoke rising in massive amounts.As our train went in I could not believe how much smoke was still rising up. I am not one to cry often but that day I was a mess.

1 Like

I think that’s more mocking the conspiracy theory tards and their ‘jet fuel can’t melt steel beams’ meme than mocking the 9/11 attack and its victims.

Ok ?. .

What do you mean ok? You’re the one that clearly thinks 9/11 is material to laugh at. Is that your scrawny ass in the pic?

1 Like

No that is not my scrawny ass in the pic ?. .

1 Like

It’s not time for September 11 yet ?. .

Did you say 9-1-1, Clown?

1 Like

In for 9/11 clown

1 Like

The people responsible got away clean.

That should bother people.

1 Like

New Netflix special on 9/11 is pretty damn interesting.

3 Likes

Less offensive than some diaper head congresswoman saying “some people did some things”.

2 Likes

Whatever happened to that missing 2.3 trillion that rumsfeld announced the day before 9/11? Oh well, let’s go start ww3

1 Like