IT"S A OFFICAL PAC SUB TOURNAMENT IT'S ON

Hey guys I am game, just let me know who you think will be biggest draw. That's a couple weeks after worlds so I will be ready. I usually play medio for gi, this weekend I weighed in at 175. I will play anyone you think will be a good challenge/match.

mmasupporter - The matches the Sonny, Sim, & Glover had against eachother were EPIC! That was always some great JJ!

Thanks for the info jjd. I'm sure some of the boys here would like to compete in the islands.

Get some of the Kauai BB's to do some Superfight's....

* Jared Espina
* Aaron Moeller(Kona)
* Kaleo Lopes
* Ryan Eniem

I'm sure they'd be willing to participate.

BJJtek, I'm letting leif know and we'll hook you up!

*good luck at the worlds! :-)

Thanks jd!

shane's around 160 lbs. right now. doubt he could cut that much weight. would be great to watch if he could.

Sims loves Katsu & rice so maybe they can have a catch weight :op

marcellos a black belt and closer in weight. this would be an exciting match up for those that dont know Marcello.

ttt for the OTM guys! :-)

Looks like Leif has got some good prizes and money for the superfights. This is going to be a great event! :-D

I not sure, but I think the cash is for the superfights, I'll as Leif is there is a "pro division" and if there is a cash prize there, but I don't know all the details yet.

ITS ON!!!
JEFF GLOVER excepted the fight with RYLAN!!
JEFF MONSON need a fight!!!
WE WERE THINKING BRUNO E.!!
MIKE FOWLER and LAVATO JR. needs a fight too.

what do you guys think?

OTMFightshop (Leif, right?)

Laimon wants your contact info concerning this tourny. Do you mind emailing to me though here?

Thank you,
Brandon

Lavato vs. Bruno/egan

Monson vs. ENGLISH! or Niko

Fowler vs. Kyle from kamole

Lavato vs. Shiraki (in the gi)

For now I believe the format is one day gi, one day no-gi, and the finals will be sunday.  Only the superfights will be possible for cash. 

OTMFightShop - Leif

OTM FS Hawaii - Dane

Sorry eligible for cash

BJJTEK vs Glover!! Its on!

*Go  Rylan!!!

Monson vs English (wc)  interesting match up!

imho Lose lose for Rylan sure interesting match up we all wanna see BUT...
If he wins.. oh he's got nearly 20lbs on Glover.. if he loses.. oh Glover just beat the bigger guy.. blah blah.
imo- A match against someone in his weight class with even more meaning =' Rylan vs. Cooper. Same wt. class, Coopers arguably the #2 at that weight behind Kron and is a legit bad ass.

If cooper makes the trip he about smokes anyone else in hawaii at that weight(medio). Rylan could play major spoiler against the fresh Black belt.

Glover could go against ANY of the top 160+ - guys in the state. vs. Agena would be interesting albeit I think shane would have some problems with Jeff's quikness but would be a more "fair" match up for both competitors.

I'll be down for a weddding on the 4th unfortunately. If I could swing it and since LEIF's in charge I would help out if I were in town. WHich is a 50/50 possibility.