It’s ok to f*ck a fat chick as long as you don’t

Tell anyone about it. Last night a fucked a big one she is around 260-270 but I don’t care the pussy was good and I needed to fuck, but best believe I won’t tell anybody about this it’s my little secret. 

It's also okay, if you say you're going to do it in advance

3 Likes

sicko - 

Like calling a bank shot...

7 Likes

the spirit of a pervert -

Tell anyone about it. Last night a fucked a big one she is around 260-270 but I don’t care the pussy was good and I needed to fuck, but best believe I won’t tell anybody about this it’s my little secret. 

The more she thick, the more she can handle dick

Fat chicks need love too.

1 Like

Rules...?

1 Like

She’s probably tell her friends the same shit about you 

3 Likes

Whew...260-270 is a bit much...

2 Likes

If she's 300 pounds, it's ok to tell your friends you slept with two 150lbers.

6 Likes

Sn checks out

2 Likes

I've been known to go for the heifer from time to time. But I definitely don't tell anyone. 

KBird -
sicko - 

Like calling a bank shot...

haha. this is brilliant. and it makes sense in a weird way. 

1 Like

Swagger jacking Floppy Divac

2 Likes

I once fucked a girl that was almost a perfect circle.  She was only like 250 but she was 5 feet tall.  I was staying at a house with a bunch of guys that I was traveling with for work and we went out drinking and this beast kidnapped me (back to our house),

In the morning, I had to walk her out past 6 guys I worked with.

I didn’t stop hearing about that shit for years.

Oh, and worth it.

6 Likes

nofx - 

Swagger jacking Floppy Divac

2 Likes

1 Like

Damn....270?!?

naghhhhh. 

if a chick can’t wipe her ass then I’m out. No 270 pounder is capable of wiping her ass unless she’s 6’5”

You fucked a fat chick and the first thing you did was tell everybody here about it though 

T-Ham -

Damn....270?!?

naghhhhh. 

if a chick can’t wipe her ass then I’m out. No 270 pounder is capable of wiping her ass unless she’s 6’5”

Just means she has to shower more bro

Little secret? That's a bigass 270lbs secret.