IT"S SAFE TO BRING IN FEDOR!!!!

Go for it UFC. Sign him for one fight with Lesnar, pay him a couple million, then watch Brock destroy him.

It is no longer a risky investment.

Dana is too big of a wuss to do it.

Fedor usually does well when he's fighting bigger opponents. He's a fucking giant killer

Brock got lucky tonight. Mir had injuries from training that hadn't healed properly.

Brock is a more effective killer of smaller guys.

Redneck - Brock got lucky tonight.

Mir got lucky in the first one.

^ so did Vera.

I wish to GOD that Fedor would just say fuck it, I'm going to the UFC, not worry about the money, and just ruin Brock. Fedor PLEASE!

brock looked good on the ground, but was in for a wooping on the feet from Mir. terrible gameplan, if mir hadn't come so straight foward brock might not have been able to get him down

It looks like Lesnar does not like to get hit. If he fights anybody that he can't take down(big if) he could lose.

Fedor would beat him. Hell, I'd take Barnett over Brock right now.

Jordan Breen on beatdown after the bell UFC 100 on sherdog.com radio said pretty much the only way UFC gets Fedor is to sign multiple guys who are also managed under m-1/red devil..

Fedor could get a ton of shots on Brock standing up. Brock didn't look sharp on his feet.

Fedor would make him look like the steroid baby that he is.
Cro-cop,barnett,Yvel,maybe even Arvloski would destroy roid baby,Mir was lighting him up like a cake.

LEET060 - Jordan Breen on beatdown after the bell UFC 100 on sherdog.com radio said pretty much the only way UFC gets Fedor is to sign multiple guys who are also managed under m-1/red devil..

I wouldn't mind seeing Zentsov or Moussausi (sic) in the UFC...Obviously, Aleks would never get cleared with his Ebola infection.

JudgeIto - 
LEET060 - Jordan Breen on beatdown after the bell UFC 100 on sherdog.com radio said pretty much the only way UFC gets Fedor is to sign multiple guys who are also managed under m-1/red devil..

I wouldn't mind seeing Zentsov or Moussausi (sic) in the UFC...Obviously, Aleks would never get cleared with his Ebola infection.

First off, congrats to Brock on a dominant victory. Still don't like him, but there's no denying he is dangerous as hell in there.

That said, I am sure if Mousasi beats Babalu handily, the UFC wouldn't mind snapping him up along with Fedor in a package deal. Maybe some of the other Red Devil guys can get 1 fight "tryout" deals as part of the package if the UFC doesn't want to just sign them all.

EPGScott - 
dangerboy12 - Brock is a more effective killer of smaller guys.

Fedor is smaller.
In fact I believe Mir is bigger than Fedor.
Fedor fights around 230

And?

Redneck - Brock got lucky tonight. Mir had injuries from training that hadn't healed properly.

Any idea as to the specifics?  MIR certainly did not let on that he was hurt in anyway.  He looked his same old cocky self.