It’s Snowing Here Right Now.

We had to bring the plants in for the night. May fricking 8th. 

I just lit the grill too. 

CANADA!! FRIG YEAH!!  

Eh!?

I had to put a bunnyhug on. 

Hot as fuq in LA

Snowing here too...Sunday DINNER?

You keep that shit up there 

at least its not snowing covid... I hope

It hit like 96 or so up here in North Sonoma County in Northern California. My phone overheated and turned off while I was tanning my bunghole down by the river.

1 Like

yeo we had snow on the ground yesterday and a few flakes this aternoon.  yea for the polar vortex.

Any of you Canadiens able to tell me where in Canada Rust Valley Restorers is filmed?

No snow here, but a cold snap right now. It was beautiful weather last weekend. I fought the urge to do what I do every year and put in my garden which is always a failure because I do it as soon as it's nice out and then it gets cold again.  I just might be successful this year.

Floppy Divac -

Any of you Canadiens able to tell me where in Canada Rust Valley Restorers is filmed?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tappen,_British_Columbia

Snowing here too.

I hooked up the hose and turned the indoor spigot on the other day so the dogs could have a drink outside when we get home from walks. It was frozen. Had to disconnect the hose from the outdoor spigot or I'll have a Roman fountain in the yard tomorrow morning.

it's supposedly going to be 30* here with a chance of flurries overnight. louisville, ky. pretty wild this late in the year for "the south"

It was 106° here today enjoy the frozen tundra! 

ya dawg. it was snowing this afternoon in western new york. no fucks given. my neighbor and i were both out mowing the lawn in that shit. 

Mutant -

I'll take the cold and snow any fucking day over it being hot as fuck 

+16C in grande prairie

Doing an overnight hike tomorrow in South Carolina and supposed to be around freezing at night in May.

Thebonfirexm -
Mutant -

I'll take the cold and snow any fucking day over it being hot as fuck 

It's not even summer yet bring on 120°

Yep snowing down here too..

Time for all my plants and trees to freeze.  Yay.