It’s Time to Declassify Those 28 Pages...

Tom O'Bedlam - That's the evidence you are using? Who they had breakfast with? It's no wonder truthers never get anywhere, they are looking at irrelevant facts.

Yeah, who cares that the head of a major foreign intelligence agency that was supposed to be an ally that was directly involved with funding the largest attack every on America was sitting with our current VP and a guy who went on the become head of the CIA as the attacks happened.

TryhardNobody - That is most definitely not ALL the evidence but it sure doesnt look good does it? Goss w the ISI guy and Bush sr with a Bin Laden on 9/11/01? Classified 9/11 pages? And you say "truther" like its a bad thing. Sounds to me like someone looking for the truth

You'd think that would be the case, but when truthers waste all their time worrying about breakfast meetings and twisting facts it becomes pretty apparent from an objective standpoint that they are causing more confusion and adding more disinformation to an already convoluted subject. I think the fact that no new evidence or really even subject matter has been presented in 12 years speaks volumes to the lack of substance to their assertions.

Cotton - 
Tom O'Bedlam - That's the evidence you are using? Who they had breakfast with? It's no wonder truthers never get anywhere, they are looking at irrelevant facts.

Yeah, who cares that the head of a major foreign intelligence agency that was supposed to be an ally that was directly involved with funding the largest attack every on America was sitting with our current VP and a guy who went on the become head of the CIA as the attacks happened.

Yeah it's irrelevant. So what they were sitting together, if the attacks were already planned then those people sitting together wouldn't have any effect on an outcome that was supposedly years in the making (because according to most truthers, this was a well orchestrated attack that would have taken years to organize and execute.)

So them sitting together that morning is just grasping at activity you all claim is suspicious, mostly because you don't know the parties schedules and don't know if it is actually suspicious or not. So again, this is part of that massive waste of time and brain power truthers are so commonly guilty of.

TryhardNobody - 
Tom O'Bedlam - 
TryhardNobody - That is most definitely not ALL the evidence but it sure doesnt look good does it? Goss w the ISI guy and Bush sr with a Bin Laden on 9/11/01? Classified 9/11 pages? And you say "truther" like its a bad thing. Sounds to me like someone looking for the truth

You'd think that would be the case, but when truthers waste all their time worrying about breakfast meetings and twisting facts it becomes pretty apparent from an objective standpoint that they are causing more confusion and adding more disinformation to an already convoluted subject. I think the fact that no new evidence or really even subject matter has been presented in 12 years speaks volumes to the lack of substance to their assertions.

Please explain which facts were twisted thanks

Just off the top of my head, truthers twisted the facts about the timing of communication between the military, they twisted scientific facts about demolition materials, they twisted facts about the owner gaining millions in insurance money, they twisted facts about the damage done to the buildings, twisted the coroner's words in Pennsylvania to make it seem as if no people were in the plane... that's actually just a few. It's unfortunate your brethren shot their own credibility so early by blatantly lying repeatedly.

Israel isnt gonna like the declassification of that at all... Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - Oh sorry i thought we were having a conversation about you and I, not everyone who has ever said anything about 9/11. My bad. Since we're doing it this way, i bet there are some ppl who believe the government's story who are huge dipshits. Therefore you are a huge dipshit. Did i do it right?

Well if we're having a conversation between you and I, what evidence is there that the 9/11 X
Commission is wrong about their assertion? Let's set a base to start from.

Later Phone Post 3.0

In for this pissing contest Phone Post 3.0

Sure, why not?

. Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - 
Tom O'Bedlam - 
TryhardNobody - Oh sorry i thought we were having a conversation about you and I, not everyone who has ever said anything about 9/11. My bad. Since we're doing it this way, i bet there are some ppl who believe the government's story who are huge dipshits. Therefore you are a huge dipshit. Did i do it right?

Well if we're having a conversation between you and I, what evidence is there that the 9/11 X

Ok to start with how can you agree with the 9/11 Commission's assertions when Bush and Cheney werent forced to testify under oath, testified together, and no record of their testimony was allowed? Lets start w that

Because their testimony is fairly irrelevant to that day. Unless you're counting the incompetent way the situation was handled. I agree with their assertions based on the multiple independent investigations that led to their conclusion.

Maybe our "friends" the Israelis were never really our friends to begin with?

Maybe the finger points to the Israelis as to who did 911? And all this time these same politician assholes thought their love affair with the Israelis was solid.

http://mybigfatanti-zionistlife.blogspot.ca/2011/08/official-2001-fbi-docs-on-urban-moving.html

But, to their credit, the Israelis, ran a tight moving business though.

SoCalMutt - 
Cotton -
Tom O'Bedlam - Of course you can't think of good reason to classify information, you don't have enough information to make that decision. No average citizen does. We are not in a position to make those choices.

Because clearly the people in the positions have shown they are capable of making the right choices.
@Tom, I am confused, you are saying because people don't have all the info it's better to hide more info and the guberment make all our decisions?

And we vote people in based on info they give us?

Sounds like a psychotic relationship w master manipulation. Phone Post 3.0

Essentially yes. Because we cannot be privy to all the facts, we are not capable of making decisions. I don't deny there is a level of trust that is unmatched in picking a leader, but that is the way our government was set up .

Cotton - 
Tom O'Bedlam - Of course you can't think of good reason to classify information, you don't have enough information to make that decision. No average citizen does. We are not in a position to make those choices.

Because clearly the people in the positions have shown they are capable of making the right choices.

You aren't in a position to say one way or the other. Just like the old mma story of Chuck liddell at the gas station with the clerk telling him what he should have done instead.

It doesn't matter if they release them or not.

They could release them and include detailed plans drafted up by Dubya and his cronies along with taped conversations and some of the morons on here and around the country would STILL defend them and the decision and argue in favor it all.

SoCalMutt - 
Tom O'Bedlam -
SoCalMutt - 
Cotton -

@Tom, I am confused, you are saying because people don't have all the info it's better to hide more info and the guberment make all our decisions?

Essentially yes. Because we cannot be privy to all the facts, we are not capable of making decisions. I don't deny there is a level of trust that is unmatched in picking a leader, but that is the way our government was set up .

You are right. I have lost trust in our corporate interest guberment. Phone Post

And rightfully so. They have showed massive incompetence with regards to national safety, the safety of our military working abroad, our economy, and the very system which sustains them. That IS serious and certainly worthy of criticism, which is why it's sad to me so.many have wasted over a decade on what is clearly an impossible conspiracy.

TryhardNobody - 
Tom O'Bedlam - 
TryhardNobody - 
Tom O'Bedlam - 

Ok to start with how can you agree with the 9/11 Commission's assertions when Bush and Cheney werent forced to testify under oath, testified together, and no record of their testimony was allowed? Lets start w that

Because their testimony is fairly irrelevant to that day. Unless you're counting the incompetent way the situation was handled. I agree with their assertions based on the multiple independent investigations that led to their conclusion.

If their testimony was irrelevant, then why were they not forced to do it under oath with a record of their testimony to look at later? How do you know their testimony is irrelevant? Also what did the 9/11 Commission say about Building 7?

lol you answered you're own question. If their testimony was irrelevant, then that's why.

Vitor29 - 
Tom O'Bedlam - 
TryhardNobody - 
Tom O'Bedlam - 

How the fuck would you know if their testimony is fairly irrelevant since you have no fucking idea what was said? And if it was so irrelevant why disallow a record of it? Sit the fuck down, you disgusting bootlicker.

lol that's a great argument... One that works both ways, unfortunately for you.

TryhardNobody - 
Tom O'Bedlam - 
TryhardNobody - 
Tom O'Bedlam - 

If their testimony was irrelevant, then why were they not forced to do it under oath with a record of their testimony to look at later? How do you know their testimony is irrelevant? Also what did the 9/11 Commission say about Building 7?

Back up. I answered your first question, now you answer mine. What evidence do you have that the 9/11 commissions assertion is wrong?

SoCalMutt - 
Tom O'Bedlam -
SoCalMutt - 
Tom O'Bedlam -
SoCalMutt - 
Cotton -

You are right. I have lost trust in our corporate interest guberment. Phone Post

And rightfully so. They have showed massive incompetence with regards to national safety, the safety of our military working abroad, our economy, and the very system which sustains them. That IS serious and certainly worthy of criticism, which is why it's sad to me so.many have wasted over a decade on what is clearly an impossible conspiracy.

But, if there is no trust, the relationship is doomed. And accusation understandable. From Nixon, and I am sure before, to now.

So when citizens are censored from info on an event that has changed millions of lives, transparency would go a long way. Phone Post

I absolutely agree with that first statement. I would even go so far now as to say if the government came out today and gave the entire truth, most people on both sides would just accuse them of lying. At this point it is too late for transparency, if they told you the truth, what reason would you have to believe them?