It’s Wednesday

https://twitter.com/aew/status/1367160954350424065?s=21

evh - 

https://twitter.com/aew/status/1367160954350424065?s=21

It is just a foregone conclusion that Wight is gonna end up in the ring with Shaq, right?

When is the last time Tully has wrestled, early 90s im guessing? 

I'll mark out if Shaq pulls off the Canadian destroyer. Only time I wouldn't complain about that move being overused in aew.

Props to Shaq for going through the tables!

I'm a little behind, but that was a fun first match. 

Wow I turned on right.   I wasn't even looking until I heard led to the ring be JJ DILLON!!!!

Well damn that's a nice surprise

Damn! Shaq took a great bump at the end! That much was a lot of fun.

Woah JJ Dillon sighting! It doesn't look like he's aged a day since the 80s.

Barry_BondsMVP -

I’m just going to keep this thread as the ongoing AEW Dynamite thread. 

We don’t mind you starting a new one. I look for it every week! 

I NEVER WANT TO HEAR THAT NAME AGAIN FATHEAD!

ROTFL at Conrad. SO good.

1 Like

Great show so far. 1st match was everything it needed to be. I liked it a lot. I liked the squash match after too..

The Destroyer88 -

Woah JJ Dillon sighting! It doesn't look like he's aged a day since the 80s.

Ok, maybe he's aged just a tad bit.

Mike Bailey or Ethan Page?

Okay so all of the segments, I've been loving, but my god they need to tighten their production up.

That FTR/4 Horsemen formation just came and went like a fart in he wind when they should've had some mic time after.  I mean Arn came out FFS.

Anyway, I marked out.  It was awesome seeing Tully wrestle, but thought he died doing the springboard suplex.  I'd say this show is a solid 7/10 so far.

Good segments, poor transitions.

1 Like

Finally got my phone back from my son. Haha. They got their clip moment from the Shaq match with the table spot.

please let Mizunami win this. I don’t want to see Shida/Rose again. Or better yet, build a time machine and go back and rebook this tournament so Britt wins it and wins the title on Sunday.

Will be interesting to see the a man winning the number 1 contender tourney for the womens title!

Props to Shaq for the Brodie Lee tribute and bump.  First hour had a ton packed in it.

EggOfGreed -

Will be interesting to see the a man winning the number 1 contender tourney for the womens title!

Fucking ridiculous. Idk why they keep trying to push it.

RKing85 -

Finally got my phone back from my son. Haha. They got their clip moment from the Shaq match with the table spot.

please let Mizunami win this. I don’t want to see Shida/Rose again. Or better yet, build a time machine and go back and rebook this tournament so Britt wins it and wins the title on Sunday.

Idk why the hell Britt didn't win. She has been the most pushed woman on the roster, is an effective heel and could've built up something with Shida over time.