It seems the majority have turned on Aldo...

Why is this? The man is p4p best at the moment and deserves more respect than he's getting at the moment .

The Dana/McGregor propaganda campaign seems to be working.... Phone Post 3.0

At the moment Phone Post 3.0

1. This forum is filled with shills which can easily sway the weak minded into thinking the way the UFC wants them to think.

2. Aldo doesn't speak much English, so he can't defend himself as easily to the American crowd.

3. This forum has a large number of closeted homosexuals, and they can't help but find themselves aroused by Conors natural charisma and metrosexual tendencies.

4. Because Dana said so.

Not me

I like McGregor just fine but I'm definitely rooting for Aldo Phone Post 3.0

Aldo is the fucking man.

I enjoy both fighters equally and just looking forward to a really good fight.

SHOGUN250 - Aldo is the fucking man.

If Aldo came out, took a dump on an Irish flag and told Conor that he was going to rape his sister/mother/brother/father while rape choking him. Well, he would become wildly popular.

OMG GUYS THATS SO ALPHA, ALDO GIVES NO FUCKS, HES THE MOST ALPHA ALPHA GUY EVEr. OMG FAP FAP FAP.

Slight exaggeration, but very, very minor. Really barely any exaggeration at all. In fact that's pretty much exactly what would happen.

zackthewop - Not me

I like McGregor just fine but I'm definitely rooting for Aldo Phone Post 3.0

This

Aldo is a beast and hasn't lost in some 10 years. Respect.

Love Aldo. Love the silent cold blooded killer type.

This whole pulling out of fights is absurd though. Its not just him, every champ. Phone Post 3.0

Who turned on Aldo? I'm a fan of McGregor though, I have no idea who I want to win, I just hope it stays on the feet for a long time.

Also every fighter south of 155 owes their UFC career to Aldo.

Hes the reason Dana brought those gu6s over. Phone Post 3.0

Aldo is the man and I will be rooting for him. That being said, I have to say that the fukery surrounding his PED test (as outlined in a detailed timeline by Sherdog) puts doubt in me as to wether he's a clean fighter or not. There may be a little hate in me because of that... Phone Post 3.0

Whambo - 1. This forum is filled with shills which can easily sway the weak minded into thinking the way the UFC wants them to think.

2. Aldo doesn't speak much English, so he can't defend himself as easily to the American crowd.

3. This forum has a large number of closeted homosexuals, and they can't help but find themselves aroused by Conors natural charisma and metrosexual tendencies.

4. Because Dana said so.
Your second point is spot on.

The rest is just childish Phone Post 3.0

i have not turned... he is the best fighter in the world.

The majority of people are morons in everyday life, why would this forum be any different?

I'm still a huge Aldo fan when he's in the cage, but like Wanderlei in the past year he has just whined about everything, not enough money, being disrespected, not getting enough credit here or there, constantly going on about the Reebok deal when thats clearly the UG's job.

Maybe it's just because everything he says will end up making a headline but man, I really can't remember the last time Aldo came out and said something positive.

Because according to mma media Conor is the Lebron James of mma Phone Post 3.0

If Aldo ever fought outside of Brazil maybe he would have more of an International fan base. But when you pull out of every other fight and only fight in your homeland it makes it hard to keep popularity while someone else is climbing the ladder of your division rapidly. Phone Post 3.0

P4p best because he has been dominant in the fights he could make or agree to? BJ has been the only one ever to carry enough weight above this class and beyond WW for p4p yet. Dont be foolish. I like the fact lighter guys are putting it down and finishing more. I honestly can not count anyone in p4p with current "relevance" "20lbs is the difference between a bloody nose and a broken nose"