It seems the majority have turned on Aldo...

Dead President - Aldo is the man and I will be rooting for him. That being said, I have to say that the fukery surrounding his PED test (as outlined in a detailed timeline by Sherdog) puts doubt in me as to wether he's a clean fighter or not. There may be a little hate in me because of that... Phone Post 3.0

Same, except rooting for Conor. The weirdness surrounding the PED test is the ONLY thing that causes me to be a bit wary of Aldo. Other than that, I think he's been a great champion. Well, the 2 punches after the horn, that rocked Mendes in round 1, was somewhat eyebrow-raising...but maybe the ref should have been there.

I remember when Faber was the man, and then Aldo came along and Faber lost to Brown.. Everyone LOVED Aldo after that... And now look at you people!! Fuck this shit!! To be the man, you have to beat the man! And Aldo hasn't lost in 10 years!

War ALDO! Phone Post 3.0

WATTT ALDO Phone Post 3.0

Whambo - 1. This forum is filled with shills which can easily sway the weak minded into thinking the way the UFC wants them to think.

2. Aldo doesn't speak much English, so he can't defend himself as easily to the American crowd.

3. This forum has a large number of closeted homosexuals, and they can't help but find themselves aroused by Conors natural charisma and metrosexual tendencies.

4. Because Dana said so.
Spot on, VU! Phone Post 3.0

I admit the fact it was his 5th time postponing a title fight changed my opinion of him.

Sprawl'n'Stall - I admit the fact it was his 5th time postponing a title fight changed my opinion of him.
That stat seemed big but check out the other stat that had him defending the title just as many times as everyone else. He hasn't skipped a beat in defenses Phone Post 3.0

JROTT -
Sprawl'n'Stall - I admit the fact it was his 5th time postponing a title fight changed my opinion of him.
That stat seemed big but check out the other stat that had him defending the title just as many times as everyone else. He hasn't skipped a beat in defenses Phone Post 3.0
Unless by skipping a beat you mean skipping every other defense. Phone Post 3.0

When you find yourself lining up with the majority, it's time to reflect upon your position. Phone Post 3.0

Let's be real, most of these mouth breathers hating on Aldo aren't mma fans but Conor fans who are new to the sport.

Dont see how any mma fan can hate Aldo. Phone Post 3.0

It's pretty lame how this place treats him. Phone Post 3.0

RicGillespie - I enjoy both fighters equally and just looking forward to a really good fight.
VU, and this exactly. I just hope both fighters are as healthy as possible when this fight goes down, so as to leave everything in the Octagon- and no questions unanswered as to who is the true, Undisputed Featherweight Champion.

May the best man win, IMO. Phone Post 3.0

It's hard to support a fighter with a 50/50 chance of him pulling out of his fight. How the fuck can I get excited about his fights if I'm worried the whole time he won't make it to the actual fight? Phone Post 3.0

I think Aldo turned on his fans one.. two.. three.. . four... FIVE times too many.

sloppyfloppys - It's hard to support a fighter with a 50/50 chance of him pulling out of his fight. How the fuck can I get excited about his fights if I'm worried the whole time he won't make it to the actual fight? Phone Post 3.0
What are your thoughts on Velasquez, Pettis and Weidman? Phone Post 3.0

Have enjoyed Aldo's carreer, but a new Era is upon us. Embrace and enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

k1levelgrappling - 
JROTT -
Unless by skipping a beat you mean skipping every other defense. Phone Post 3.0

True but a 5:9 ratio isn't even the worst champ out there for pull-out rate. Aldo's Mr Reliable compared to Chris Weidman's 3:3.

Agree with this 100% Phone Post 3.0

Rooting for Aldo when it goes down... WAT ALDO!! Phone Post 3.0

chupecabre - Have enjoyed Aldo's carreer, but a new Era is upon us. Embrace and enjoy it. Phone Post 3.0

My thoughts exactly.

Since GSP retired I always had Aldo #1 P4P, even rating him above Jon Jones, my favourite fighter to watch, and Aldo is easily Top 5 GOAT too.

But he's had plenty of time at the top. As much as he's one of the only high level guys with the balls to back up his lower-level brethren in regards to fighter pay the guy has earned himself a ton of dough compared to most people in Brazil and the US and could retire very comfortably. He may have come from an Amazon favela, but he can live like a king now.

Ultimately Conor is better for the health of the sport, so as much as it seems wrong somehow to root for the Boss's Pet against The Rebel I've been doing exactly that. I want Conor on that throne and I think he has what it takes to do it.

honestly, all this bullshit with Dana questioning him has made me cheer for Aldo even more.