It takes a lot of energy to be a rock star!

It has nothing to do with being a rock star! She's getting lit up!

Goldie & Rogan, what a pair

ttt

I was waiting for Goldie to say that Holm was the Michael Jordan of boxing Phone Post 3.0

I facepalmed myself for goldie

Joe sounded pissed at that comment
I don't blame him

Yeah that was fucking retarded! Phone Post 3.0

Didn't Goldie call jj rowdy Ronda rousey? Phone Post 3.0

Goldberg smugly goes, "It takes a lot of energy to be a rockstar."

Rogan, sounding annoyed as fuck, replies, "She's getting punched in the face! It has NOTHING to do with being a rockstar! She's getting lit up!"

Classic.

krs82 - Joe sounded pissed at that comment
I don't blame him

Yeah it was a stupid thing to say. There's a point to be made about her celebrity lifestyle but acting like that's the reason she was gassing is ridiculous.

I was hoping Joe would call him a "dummy".

haha, you could almost hear joe look over at him like "Wtf are you talking about?"

What the fuck was Goldie thinking saying that??? I usually defend the guy but come on, that's ridiculous. Glad Joe set him straight. Phone Post 3.0

Joe did an excellent job commentating. He was realistic with zero bias, I enjoyed the fight even more because of him. Phone Post 3.0

JustSaying - Joe did an excellent job commentating. He was realistic with zero bias, I enjoyed the fight even more because of him. Phone Post 3.0

I was pleasantly surprised with how neutral the commentary was on the fight. After Joe crying when talking to Ronda before I thought his commentary would be biased towards her but fortunately I was wrong.

This was Goldie's worst performance yet. Joe understood the magnitude of what was happening about one minute into the fight. Goldie seemed like he was not even watching, just reading his prewritten corny lines..... Horrible Phone Post 3.0

JamesParades - This was Goldie's worst performance yet. Joe understood the magnitude of what was happening about one minute into the fight. Goldie seemed like he was not even watching, just reading his prewritten corny lines..... Horrible Phone Post 3.0

Yeah, after covering the sport for decades, Goldberg still knows next to nothing about it. Sometimes I think he doesn't even like MMA since he cares so little about learning about it.

Goldie does a great job, little things like this just make him more endearing... Yes he can be slightly thick sometimes, but that's what makes him Goldie Phone Post 3.0

Sonnen y Diaz Bros - Goldie does a great job, little things like this just make him more endearing... Yes he can be slightly thick sometimes, but that's what makes him Goldie Phone Post 3.0
Kinda this :/ Phone Post 3.0

Classic Phone Post 3.0

Deep down I think Joe secretly hates Goldie. You can always hear Joe correct something Goldie said or make it sound like he doesn't know what he's talking about. But Joe does the same shit with his "world class" everything or "once in a lifetime" bs. Phone Post 3.0