It wont be long...

till we see this again!

all you liddel nuthuggers plz take note...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQOGIFFs85E

(blue name help plz)

ttt

ttt

Against all better judgement...

thanks...

dana cant help him now! even if he gives rampage extra cash under the table to keep it on the feet (like he does everyone else) rampage will knock him out!

ttt

ttt

I say that Rampage will take the title from Chuck which will set up the fight between Rampage and Tito where tito will take the title and once again be light heavywieght champ..

Anyone who thinks that the Rampage of 2007 has a chance against Chuck Liddell isn't thinking clearly...Not to mention the fact that this time it's on Chuck's turf...With Chuck's rules...

Chuck will get his revenge via vicious KO in one round.

Put your house on it.

That's not the Chuck we see fighting today/That's not the Quinton we see fighting today.

lol i love ufc nut huggers.

"lol i love ufc nut huggers."

It can't be that everyone that who thinks Chuck would win is a UFC nuthugger, can it?

That's not the Chuck we see fighting today/That's not the Quinton we see fighting today.

true!!!!!!

^Agreed...Chuck is at the top of his game and Rampage is slowly going downhill...Coming to the UFC may ignite something in Rampage, but he better beware the Iceman...Chuck is on fire right now and knows what he did wrong the last time he fought Rampage...

It is very true that they are both different fighters, but Rampage has something that no other fighter Chuck has faced recently has, and that is power in his hands. If you look that the fighters Chuck has faced since that fight (Ortiz, Couture, Horn, White, and Babalu), none of them have KO ability in their hands. Chuck has a great chin and could focus all his attention to keeping it standing against them without the threat of getting hurt on his feet.

If you look at some of those fights, namely Horn, White and Ortiz 2, those fighters landed a lot of punches on Chuck but dont possess the power to hurt him. Rampage does and that adds another dimension of the fight for Chuck to focus on. He has to have his sprawl working and worry about not taking too many shots standing. Rampage also has a good chin and I think will have a great shot to win a rematch.

No knees to the head in the UFC, also Chuck has a cage to help him crawl back up to standing position. Chuck has the homefield advantage in this one and takes it.

rampy in round 1. get ur excuses ready and get plenty of kleenex ready for dana and chuck

"I say that Rampage will take the title from Chuck which will set up the fight between Rampage and Tito where tito will take the title and once again be light heavywieght champ.."

Rampage said he won't fight Tito.

Sorry bro, but it will never happen again! Those are two completely different fighters now. One in MUCH better. And one is MUCH worse. I'll Let you guess who is who.