Italian female reporter flees in panic: migrants

https://www.infowars.com/video-italian-reporter-attacked-by-migrants-on-live-tv/

You think she sucked off that taxi driver???

Beautiful show of multicultralism that only tolerance spawned by us elites can bring to an ignorant society-Liberals

Indian immigrants, right?

No wait, Mexicans. I KNEW it. Always the Mexicans.

SD CARTEL -

Beautiful show of multicultralism that only tolerance spawned by us elites can bring to an ignorant society-Liberals

Diversity is our greatest strength - didn't you know?!

"She didn't flee because of the migrants, she fled because she spotted a white supremacist taking a nap way in the distance. He was literally Hitler."-Libtards

ABCTT Mr Lea - 

Wow, that scream.

I know, how xenophobic.

Big_Data -
Wölfie66 - And? How many times does it have to be said that this is coming to America as well. No longer do you get to sit and watch videos and laugh at stupid Europeans, now you will get to sit and laugh at your neighbors being assaulted
I don't see many people laughing.

I also don't see many refugees coming to Murica as long as Trump is president. 

Letting Europe enjoy them is the way to go.

Seems like standard station behavior to me. I've been to hundreds of stations and this is just what happens. Nothing to do with migrants.

--Orcus

Favorite part of the article:

"Migrants from African countries, none of whom are Syrian refugees, continue to pour into Italy, with NGOs and the EU literally acting as a taxi serviceto pick them up 12 miles off the coast of Libya in coordination with criminal people smugglers."

Scratch Italy off of my places to visit...

Wölfie66 - It is also cracy how people seem to only know the word "Syrian" refugee. Let me tell you, Syrians are not the only scum sweeping through Europe. Africans are a massive problem as well.

I think the point was that Syrian's are fleeing war.

The scumbags in the video are not them.

Pieces of shit, all of them

What? Letting dirt poor people with no morals into your country is bad? Whodathunkit?

Isolated incident.

http://www.britainfirst.org/danish-woman-is-attacked-by-group-of-muslims-while-walking-her-dogs-video/

ttt for translations, mostly on her part.

Wölfie66 - And? How many times does it have to be said that this is coming to America as well. No longer do you get to sit and watch videos and laugh at stupid Europeans, now you will get to sit and laugh at your neighbors being assaulted
Yeah but we have lots of guns.