Italian MMA Growing Strong

UFC coming to Milan in 2013. This is the future.

there seems to be atleast 3 or 4 italian mma orgs these days

pretty impressive.

I hope the bathroom stalls accomidate us Italians so our big dicks don't dip into the toilet water.

None of that barefoot training. Black dress socks bro. Keep it classy. This ain't the friggin jungle

DamnSevern - 

pretty impressive.

This next year will be the big year for UFC Euro explosion. UK and Northern Europe continue to produce good fighters and are getting better, Italy is getting the bug, France can and will be a major force one day with such kickboxing and judo history. 

Fight Club Arena,  Fight Warriors, MMA Italy, Varese in the Cage, Kombat League etc

TiTTy!

Olive Garden Table For One - 
DamnSevern - 

pretty impressive.

This next year will be the big year for UFC Euro explosion. UK and Northern Europe continue to produce good fighters and are getting better, Italy is getting the bug, France can and will be a major force one day with such kickboxing and judo history. 

yeah in terms of western europe, france and spain seem to have the smallest mma scenes.  Italy has been growing leaps and bounds in the past couple years, same with germany. 

though the ufc had a nice feature in the biggest sports magazine in france a couple of weeks ago

There's going to be so many greasing accusations... Phone Post

UGCTT_JaseHxC - There's going to be so many greasing accusations... Phone Post

^ hahaha good shout Phone Post

Forza italia! War Ricci! Phone Post

Joshua J King - 

Let me bang fratello Phone Post

You guys need to vote him the fuck up. I would but I have to wait 24hrs cuz I voted him up yesterday.

Fucking hilarious and I'm sure many don't know why

fratello m (plural fratelli)

1. brother

Imagine Alessio Sakara drunk saying to Sam Sicilia and a strong Italian accent....

"letta me bang fratello"

Let me bang, cuzo would be the Sicilian way to say it. Cuzo is slang for cugino cousin so it's like bro Phone Post

Perfetto caLo, perfetto Phone Post

Hope UFC could come to Italy soon.. It will help to advertise and show a great MMA event!! Phone Post

superCalo - This could be start of 700,000 hit thread Phone Post

In early then Phone Post

Milan in 2013 Enzo said its happening Phone Post

Love it.