It's 11 degrees outside.

I spent most of my life in Cali and in Georgia. I now live in Cheyenne, Wo, just north of the Co/Wyo border. I have never dealt with cold like this.

Jean's do nothing....

That is all. Phone Post 3.0

67 in Long Beach, Ca.

Was it nice as hell yesterday?

I'm down in Denver and it was damn near 70 yesterday. So nice. Phone Post 3.0

I've never met someone from here that calls it Cali. Nothing wrong with that, just never heard it. Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - Was it nice as hell yesterday?

Yes, yesterday we drove to Cabelas in Denver and then had lunch in Ft Collins. Love Colorado. Phone Post 3.0

Burt Reynoldz - I've never met someone from here that calls it Cali. Nothing wrong with that, just never heard it. Phone Post 3.0
Was there from 2003-2010 in the east bay (concord).

Thuglife homie. Phone Post 3.0

Kelvin Gastelum fan - 14/f/cali
My body is ready.

You love me baby? Phone Post 3.0

If you are in Wyoming, I'm thinking it's going to get a lot colder than 11 degrees.  Wait until it gets below zero. It hurts to breathe when it gets that cold.

Wear better jeans? Phone Post 3.0

Wait till it hits -20 degrees . Originally from California moved to Minnesota. Now I enjoy the weather, I can be out side with shorts and sweatshirt in 20 degree weather and it won't bother Phone Post 3.0

Gets some long johns usually they keep you warm. Phone Post 3.0

Steven McTowelie - Wear better jeans? Phone Post 3.0
That's a VU Phone Post 3.0

StevetheWeasel - "I spent most of my life in Cali and in Georgia. I now live in Cheyenne, Wo, just north of the Co/Wyo border."

LOL. And now you're paying the price!

I can't conceive of anything that would make that a reasonable move to make. Anything.
In all honesty, I have been here for 6 months now and I fucking love it.

I am 40 miles from ft collins Co, 90 miles from Denver.

It's the most beautiful place I have ever lived in my life. No taxes. The best hunting/fishing/camping in the nation (imo). Great schools and very low crime (compared to the bay area and Atlanta).

I don't plan on ever living in any other region than Wyo/Co/Utah.

I have seen the light. Phone Post 3.0

-17 C in Calgary. Nowhere near as bad as it will get. Phone Post 3.0

40 in anchorage... summer like weather lol Phone Post 3.0

clattymine - Was it nice as hell yesterday?

Not only was it in the 70s yesterday, it was in the 60s when I left for work this morning. Phone Post 3.0

It's now 9 degrees.

I'm going duck hunting in the morning. Should he a great day on the water at 5 degrees and snowing. Phone Post 3.0

Lol at 11 degrees,
Come to Detroit and you'll feel cold so bad it hurts. Phone Post 3.0

I love when winter weather becomes a pissing match.

(Pulls out huge cock)

When it comes to cold, there are many worse than we have it. But when it comes to snow...

http://www.city-data.com/top2/c464.html

We're number one pussies...

: ) Phone Post 3.0

Meastt - I spent most of my life in Cali and in Georgia. I now live in Cheyenne, Wo, just north of the Co/Wyo border. I have never dealt with cold like this.

Jean's do nothing....

That is all. Phone Post 3.0
Spent my entire life in Southern Florida and moved to Denver last year. You'll get used to it. Get good thermals and wool socks. Polyester and wool are your friends. Phone Post 3.0