It's been all Forrest over Tito Ortiz

It's hard to put money on a guy who hasn't fought in over a year and hasn't had a win in over 3 (and even that was the Kenny saga).

IMO we don't really know where Tito is at right now.

This is sure to be an emotional fight imo, two guys who have very loyal followings. But ultimately I don't see this fight as having much relavence to the division (JMO).

smart money is on Forrest regardless of odds.

You have to look at what each fighter brings to the table. Forrest is a worker who wins long drawn out fights. Tito is grinder that wins long drawn out fights. Neither guy is a finisher, and this plays into forrest's favor. Forrest is too big and strong for Tito to grind out, and it's doubtful that Tito will be able to outbox Forrest like he did the first fight given forrests increased comfort with the standup. Not saying Tito won't land shots, because everyone lands shots on Forrest, but Forrest will outwork him.

I would put my money on Tito because after watching their first fight you can tell that Tito is a better fighter, just didn't have the 'snap'. He should be in the best shape of his life and more hungry for the win than ever before. Forrest is still green and still has a lot to develop, he will be a champ soon, its not his time yet.

PoundforPound - MMA fans bet with their hearts not their heads.

Twas explaining this to some of my friends who are novice fans. Look at some the lines these days. You have to thank the average fan and Shaq Noobs for giving us good lines like:

Coleman(+300) vs Boner
Henderson(-200's) vs Bisping
Penn(-200's) vs Florian
even Silva vs Griffin, Silva was in the -200's at one point!

Still, tough call for Tito and Forrest because I really don't believe in either guy when it comes to consistency.

But thank you Shaq Noobs for bringing us continued value!

Forrest may not be able to beat the Anderson's and Machida's of the world, but he can and will beat Tito.

Forrest up to -170....

If I put $100 on Tito, How much am I going to win?

xakx - If I put $100 on Tito, How much am I going to win?

If Titos at +140 like he is right now on bodog, you'd win 140 with a 100 dollar bet

Where do you guys bet online?

Who is putting money on Tito? How much?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Omg this is the greatest line I have ever seen. Holy shit. LOL at Tito Ortiz being an underdog to Forrest fucking Griffin. LOLOLOLOL. My God this easy money!!

Wow, where can I bet on TITO?

xakx - I would put my money on Tito because after watching their first fight you can tell that Tito is a better fighter, just didn't have the 'snap'. He should be in the best shape of his life and more hungry for the win than ever before. Forrest is still green and still has a lot to develop, he will be a champ soon, its not his time yet.

WTF? Did you write this post in 2006 and just get around to pasting into a thread. LOL.

putting money on Tito!!!