It's DIP NOT CHEW

I went to Michigan recently and everyone was calling skoal, grizzly, cope, chew. It's dip people not chew. Why does this bother me? I don't know, but it does. If I wanna get some chew I'll get some Levi garret or some beech nut.

Must be some dang northern thing who knows Phone Post 3.0

My pussy ass switched to pouches because it doesnt tear up my mouth. Is that even considered a dip?

Throat cancer is throat cancer whether you are in Michigan or some deep south shithole.

its single handily the most addictive thing Ive ever done, but yes you are right

Put down that chew and grab a POP Phone Post 3.0

Unless of cpurse you buy copemhagen snuff, in which case it's snuff not dip. Phone Post 3.0

in northern mn it's all called snuss. pronounced with the umlaut over the 'u.'

In Nepa it's called chew.

"I gotta grab a can of chew"

"hey can I bum a chew off ya?" Phone Post 3.0

illegitimateDiaz - I went to Michigan recently and everyone was calling skoal, grizzly, cope, chew. It's dip people not chew. Why does this bother me? I don't know, but it does. If I wanna get some chew I'll get some Levi garret or some beech nut.

Must be some dang northern thing who knows Phone Post 3.0

In a few years when they have to take out your tongue and voicebox you won't be able to say either one, so it doesn't really matter...

unfilter - in northern mn it's all called snuss. pronounced with the umlaut over the 'u.'
What the hell? Tell them people they got it all wrong. It's snus, pronounced with a long sounding u. And no god damn umlauts! Phone Post 3.0

I tried some of that shit they call Grizzly last summer. I threw up in my mouth and swollowed it only to puke my guts out more. No mo for me, fuck that shit.

Chaw.

It's "chaw". Phone Post 3.0

it's called chew

How would a layman tell the difference between dip and chew?

Oh wait I don't give a fuck. Phone Post 3.0

If it comes in a can, it's dip. Comes in a pouch, it's chew. Phone Post 3.0

you have to figure that a chick who would make out with a dude who "dips" or "chews" would be down for just about anything

amiright?

Flaboy239 - If it comes in a can, it's dip. Comes in a pouch, it's chew. Phone Post 3.0

If it comes in your ass it's a faggot

Redman is chew, skoal is dip Phone Post 3.0

SnapLocally -
Flaboy239 - If it comes in a can, it's dip. Comes in a pouch, it's chew. Phone Post 3.0

If it comes in your ass it's a faggot

It's only gay if your the catcher. Phone Post 3.0

It's all pretty gnarly if asked me.  But where I come from if it comes in a pouch, is large, leafy, and goes in your cheek by your molars, its chew.  If it's finely chopped up, comes in a round plastic or carboard "can", goes in betweet your lip / front of cheek and teeth, then it's dip.

It's pretty gross though.  I appreciate not being around second hand smoke, but seeing a tub full of jape makes me want to ralph.