It's embarrassing seeing students like BJJ thirst trap posts on Instagram

That’s really all.

I don’t follow any stupid women’s BJJ chicks. You know a cute “nobody” chick who ties her belt and winks. and THAT’S the entire f-ing post. I don’t follow any of that BS, but it get recommended to me, because all my follows are BJJ related. some of these chicks have tons of followers and they do nothing. Just instagram BJJ thots, I guess.

… But then you see your student “likes” it --or worse-- responds to their plea for attention posts.

Ugh.

It’s none of my business but, dude… please.

It’s painful to see.

15 Likes

I don’t have social media other than this place and discord so I don’t ever have to be subjected to this sort of stupid crap that does NOTHING for the art!!

Also in for pictures!! Whoop whoop!!

9 Likes

Count Me In Season 5 GIF by New Girl

Lets see these whores

7 Likes

Post some poser pussy God damn it!

2 Likes

Examples, let us be the judge!

3 Likes

The recommendations for me on Instagram are crazy. I’m not on social media to get my rocks off. There are other outlets for that online if I wanted them. But the abundance of tease videos, sexy dancing, etc make it very clear there is a massive space for it on places like Instagram and even Facebook. I always thought of those as more of social networking sites and a way to share your events and media with friends and people you know. Not as a means to monetize your body. Now, I’m not opposed to sexy women monetizing their bodies; I guess I just never thought it would be so prevalent on those outlets. Dudes do the same shit with all the reels that are focused on physical fitness. “Do this exercise for this muscle…”

Fuck Outta Here No Way GIF by Desus & Mero

1 Like

I ain’t here to promote these hoes.

You look at the instagram of some very well respected high level black belts & world champions. Some people follow them. OK, great. Other BJJ guys have kind of interesting content. Good amount of followers. Alright, I get that. Some other BJJ guys are non-stop post crazy inventive --and sometimes just crazy-- techniques every day. OK, fine.

BUT some semi-cute, young chick gets her Blue belt and starts making posts… and they have 10, 20 times as many followers in no time.

I guess BJJ guys just have terrible simp defense.

11 Likes

It’s very cringey. I often wonder when this influencer bubble is going to burst, or where this whole thing is headed. Never before have so many young people become millionaires with absolutely no skill other than a nice face. What type of lasting impact does that have?

5 Likes

Strict Bjj sport guys are typically simps/nerds. However as far as the girls posting, something is only worth what someone will pay for it. Then we circle back to my first sentence.

3 Likes

Ya. It’s crazy how many chicks are putting those vids out.

I get a mix of thots, and military aircraft vids. Love the thots but there are so many of them it gets boring fast.

2 Likes

Guys, please be COOL with, Mary-a-b & her friend Lauren, OK…?

I don’t’ want a bunch of drooling idiots bothering her & Lauren. They need to train for a big tourney. Some of us have even sent them some money to live on so they can train full time. So the LAST thing they need is some randos bothering or hitting on them --NOT COOL!!!

I WILL NOT TOLERATE any abuse towards one of the most beautiful human beings I have ever had the PRIVILEGE to Venmo!!

You have all been warned.

12 Likes

You venmo’d her? Lol why?

As opposed to the cool self-defense guys?

1 Like

It’s called being a good guy.

I’ve been doing a lot of overtime, so kicking her $900 a month is do-able.

I also send her little gifts --a funny stuffed animal-- or some flowers or whatever --just to brighten her day.

It’s just the kind of guy I am.

20 Likes

Tell me you’re not familiar with Shen without…well you know.

7 Likes

I completely agree

The worst is people in general that post dumb shit like “the best way to tie a belt” with some stupid ass way. No, you can’t create some reatrded way to tie a belt but as long as it gets tied you don’t have to be retarded about it

I too can’t stand these BJJ thots.

1 Like

Let he who has never courted a thot cast the first stone. She only takes monetary compensation from the guys who are special

4 Likes

I’m not going to lie…this thread is a pretty huge disappointment.

6 Likes