It's Fe-dor, not Fyodor.

If his name were Fyodor, it would be spelled Fyodor, dipshits. Yes, this means you, Ariel Harwani.

Even worse are the people who still call him Emelianenko Fedor. LOL

Fedor = Theodore

In English the word Fedor is pronounced as you would suggest
In Russian it is pronounced like your dipshits would pronounce it

Attila - If his name were Fyodor, it would be spelled Fyodor, dipshits. Yes, this means you, Ariel Harwani.

trollish

Attila - If his name were Fyodor, it would be spelled Fyodor, dipshits. Yes, this means you, Ariel Harwani.

actually, his name is: 

Most accurately transcribed from the Cyrillic alphabet to the Latin alphabet as Fyodor.

Well Fedor needs to learn how to pronounce his own fucking name. He can look himself up on Wikipedia if he doesn't believe me.

lol

nice attempted save... 

its an e with 2 little dots over it technically

but inferior capitalist american pig fonts aren't capable of reproducing it

switch your computer over to glorious red soviet cyrillic mode

FIRE DOOR.

JonnySak - 

actually, his name is: 

Most accurately transcribed from the Cyrillic alphabet to the Latin alphabet as Fyodor.   

This.

if the e's got some little dots over it, it's pronounced YO.

methinks op's the dipshit.

Carl Weathers - It is Fyodor you just sound stupid saying it instead of Fedor which is more or less the accepted English pronunciation at this point (by him and others)

It's like when people suddenly have spanish accents when they are pronouncing the names of their favorite mexican dishes

I think you are wrong, but this made me lol,

Ask the man himself, I say.

Attila - Well Fedor needs to learn how to pronounce his own fucking name. He can look himself up on Wikipedia if he doesn't believe me.

retard here thought he had a point and everything

I just say fee-dor

I don't care how it's really pronounced

just like I'll always spell vanderlei with a 'v'

what a bunch of ignorant tards

"speak american goddamnit, dont you dare pronounce words right!  the only words you should speak correctly should be in English!"

The rule of thumb to not sound like a total bag of douche when pronouncing names in other languages:

Pronounce it in the language you are speaking. For example, "I'm really excited to watch the (Féy-dore) fight. {pay attention to the accent being on the first syllable}

Do not suddenly switch languages in a sorry attempt to show how "international" you are: "I'm living in the Vajeh de Sahn Ga-brrriehll. It's pretty warm out there."

BenBJJ - FIRE DOOR.

i lol'd

I will always pronounce it FAY-Door.

It's not like Fedor will mind if I'm screwing it up.

fyodor dostoevsky

/thread