It's Fight Night! What y'all cookin'?

I want this post archived, I’m going to try this and if it sucks I’ll demand satisfaction

1 Like

Thankfully your girl doesn’t

1 Like

I raised her the Saudi way. She’s not allowed to demand anything.

2 Likes

That’s why you get no pussy

2 Likes

Jambalaya

7 Likes

My pizza selection is the least of my problems

6 Likes

Fair enough.

You will not be disappointed.

1 Like

Now this I do remember. Fisherman’s wharf in San Francisco. I watched Tottenham playing football in the champions League iirc. There was a pub over the street with over 100 beers on tap.

Beat jambalaya I ever had.

3 Likes

Where were you up there on that list of 100 beers on tap when you discovered it was “teh beat jambalya” that you EVA had

Not much different tbh I was expecting it to be more gamey

1 Like

Learned this recipe from some nasty slut i used to bang… best thing i got from her besides the raging case of syphilis

2 Likes

I had the jambalaya before the beers. It always has been the best jambalaya I’ve had. Not had one come close since.

2 Likes

Nice

1 Like

Was she from norlens? I met a girl from there, she gave me crabs tho not syphilis, very tasty btw.

2 Likes

Sippin on rum w/Coca-Cola.

Then cook some corned beef w/ brown rice and carrots. A typical meal for me, nothing extravagant because I watch UFC alone.

Are u in Ireland or the US/UK?

How much did you pay for the PPV? Different prices all around the world…

3 Likes

Pay for the UFC!:rofl:
5ioknb

2 Likes

If your gonna pay use a VPN and strangely Singapore is cheap.

2 Likes

I’m in Ireland, most people i know here have same system as me, get all the channels including ppv for a once off yearly payment thats less than average American ppv price!

I assumed most countries had a similar system?

Is it called a fire stick?

1 Like

Yep or dodgy stick!

1 Like