It's Fight Time!

Plus it's a pro boxing match, which is absolutely retarded.

NAA no showed for Jason Medina and Spencer Fisher...I wonder who's next on his list?

madman

Or as NAA calls it, it's HIDE time.......

FUCK YOU RON KRULL!!!!
You are going to get your head taken off by an "Amateur". PUSSY!!!!!

Wouldnt it be cool if before the match the announcer says

ok

we are doing it MMA

take off those gloves and lets get started!

I hope they let Neer cheat and tackle Krull and G-n-P him into tomorrow.

Maybe we'll get lucky and Neer will pull a Baroni!
Remeber Baroni in the toughman years ago, He went of and startin hittin the dude with knees, took him down and everything. That shit was freakin hillarious.
Take his fuckin head off Neer.
Boxing is one thing, but 4 rds. Josh needs to go full tilt. NAA will try and box, picking his shots, neer needs to take that game away and go MMA style explosiveness on his ass, relentless pressure. Try and finish it in the first 2 rds.

It is funny when a man who is 6-19 calls himself a legend. I hope neer wins.

naa going to get fuck up!

maybe im in the dark. i saw krull calling neer out on the ug, but what's the history???

There is no history... Krulls blowing smoke to start shit up.

hmmmm "i going to drive thirteen hours to get there"..... anyone see this excuse coming, "I had car problems, or i would have showed up and kicked josh ass."

Josh will beat him IF he shows.

As far as what josh has to gain. Just another training day with a light public workout.

this mma or boxing?

Let's see. Neer, NAA, DMIFightGuy, Jazz, all under one roof. I gotta see this one.

The whole card looks awesome. Halverson, Fulton, Roberts, Sanders, Moreno, Gutcher, etc etc......

Joe its going to be exciting, I can't sleep!

Brad

i hope there will be a video too.....one that i dont have to pay 22 dollars for, lol

Neer impresses me more and more!

Dave

Dave were you there?Did any of your fighters fight there,if so which ones?Also I grew up with Steve Radinsky and David Knaggs are they still competing and still members of your academy?

Yeah, that sucks when you go into a fight so sure of yourself and you get your fuckin ass beat.
I hate it when that happens. I just try not to talk trash because if you lose it makes it all that much worse. Neer is on a tear!!!
Dave Vitkay Murder City Fight Team!!!!

Wow i wish i was going to see this fight