It's Friday and I'm procrastinating. AMA

Really don't feel like reviewing this proposed legislation from Congress so go ahead and ask me some questions.

I'll ask later. Phone Post 3.0

How successful do you think an OG MMA/BJJ school would be if all of the OG's talent went rogue and joined up? Personally I think we could scratch top 10 as a gym in MMA in the US, BJJ would be harder. 

I'd rather review the legislation than answer those questions.

LOL

what corporations pay you the biggest kickbacks ?

cruedi - what corporations pay you the biggest kickbacks ?

None but that's only becasue no one has yet offered

T-rex vs 4 game pit bulls. Who wins? Phone Post 3.0

Also how much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchucker could chuck wood? Phone Post 3.0

The People's Knee - 
cruedi - what corporations pay you the biggest kickbacks ?

None but that's only becasue no one has yet offered

Do you think its to forward to ask?

What's the best way to reset my internal poop clock?

What are your go-to subs when you've got a guy in your guard?

PatK - 

FINALLY. Someone asks a legit question. In response, I'd say that while you could do it with a laxative, I'd recommend against that route and use foods that are naturally high in fiber. You might try coffee as well. Anything safe and natural that will knock youout of your current schedule will make it much easier to reset. 

Good pooping, my friend.

jasonhightower - 

What are your go-to subs when you've got a guy in your guard?

armbar, choke, and writslocks

lol!  Wait!  Just got back.

Yes, I've been tapped by every belt color while a black belt. Apparently, the black belt superpowers have not always protected me.

The People's Knee - 
PatK - 

FINALLY. Someone asks a legit question. In response, I'd say that while you could do it with a laxative, I'd recommend against that route and use foods that are naturally high in fiber. You might try coffee as well. Anything safe and natural that will knock youout of your current schedule will make it much easier to reset. 

Good pooping, my friend.

I've been getting a lot more fiber lately, but still can't stop waking up at 3 am to take a dump.

SMASH THIS OR PASS THIS???!!!

PatK - 
The People's Knee - 
PatK - 

Good pooping, my friend.

I've been getting a lot more fiber lately, but still can't stop waking up at 3 am to take a dump.

Try a massive acai smoothie in the late afternoon. Real acai, though. Not the shit you uget at Smoothie King or whatever lame smoothie chain is in your area