Its friday! Heck yeah!

Cheer up buckaroos! Its friday. My favorite day of the week. I'm doing some painting today, then going to pick up my son for the weekend. 

Hes going to be psyched because I bought his punk ass a nintendo switch! 

How are you doing today?

3 Likes

Hey all you sissies. I see you in negative threads whining like girls on their periods. 

Get your old geriatric asses in here and tell me something good!

Congrats on the switch.  What games are you looking at?

Found out last night that my wife is pregnant with our third child.  Unplanned.  Sure it's going to be crazy.  But were kicking ass and taking numbers here so were all happy.

1 Like

Frustrated with a work thing. I’m unsure if this install was done wrong to begin with or if the techs just got drill happy. Never know with those guys. 

Might take off a little early and go train some BJJ though ... so that’s good. 

Fridays are nice, saturdays are better and the super bowl is this weekend. 

https://giphy.com/gifs/excited-gymnastics-M3gmDwPbAWkbS

1 Like
jgiveshead -

Found out last night that my wife is pregnant with our third child.  Unplanned.  Sure it's going to be crazy.  But were kicking ass and taking numbers here so were all happy.

Hey man that's awesome! Congrats! I just have the one boy. I would like to have one more someday, but I dont think I ever will. Enjoy it man!

I got him the switch and a pokemon game. That's the only one that I know for sure he wants. I'm sure eventually he'll want more games. But for now he'll be super happy about this. 

My move up to the lower middle cIass is going great!

clattymine -

Frustrated with a work thing. I’m unsure if this install was done wrong to begin with or if the techs just got drill happy. Never know with those guys. 

Might take off a little early and go train some BJJ though ... so that’s good. 

Fridays are nice, saturdays are better and the super bowl is this weekend. 

What kind of install we talking? Next week I'm starting a big hardwood flooring install. 

Depressing here...only 3 days off left out of this current 2 weeks off.....

Maybe dabble on the shovelhead..maybe play a little cod... I don't know, so little time left.

Nice what games did you get.

I'm doing good today, topping and training some of my mj plants.  Then gonna game with my old navy buddy and have some landsharks. Probably go to my girls later and get some. 

Black Dougie -

This would probably be a great show to loop on  the tv.

Today is mortgage payment day!

but that’s not a bad thing - we now owe $17,000 so it’s  actually exciting to see it shrink.

kinda anticlimactic though since we just sold and it gets wiped out anyway

I don’t mean to rub it in but every day is Friday for me because I’m retired.

JiuJitsuHeyZeus -

Nice what games did you get.

I'm doing good today, topping and training some of my mj plants.  Then gonna game with my old navy buddy and have some landsharks. Probably go to my girls later and get some. 

Got him a pokemon game. That's all he really asked for. 

He asked for this for christmas but money got tight. His mom was broke so I gave her a few hundred so she could give him gifts too. But giving her the money meant I couldn't get him the switch. 

Jed - I don't mean to rub it in but every day is Friday for me because I'm retired.

Living the sweet life! 30 more years and I might possibly get to retire. But I doubt it. I'll probably die working on a house lol

choadler -

This is me every friday lol. Boy is almost 8nyears old and I still get all giddy and excited every friday because I know I'll be seeing him soon lol. The boy does wonders for my weary old soul. 

jgiveshead -

CONGRATS!

I'm going sledding with my nephew's tomorrow. I'm psyched, I haven't seen them since Christmas.

Kirik Jr - 
choadler -

This is me every friday lol. Boy is almost 8nyears old and I still get all giddy and excited every friday because I know I'll be seeing him soon lol. The boy does wonders for my weary old soul. 

Weary old soul..... maybe you can retire in 30 years ????