its just the flu bro! Why yes, yes it is.

Lmao you all do know you can go back and search this forum and see EVERYONE who is now “see it is the flu” where fucking terrified before it made it here! You all started the fucking panic here lmao. Taking about the mortality percentage it is and it can be and how China better keep it there and this and that lmao.  But now that it’s at the max politically you wanna act like you weren’t praying for it to not come here lmao fuck off

JessDogg -

Lmao you all do know you can go back and search this forum and see EVERYONE who is now “see it is the flu” where fucking terrified before it made it here! You all started the fucking panic here lmao. Taking about the mortality percentage it is and it can be and how China better keep it there and this and that lmao.  But now that it’s at the max politically you wanna act like you weren’t praying for it to not come here lmao fuck off

English now

3 Likes

P.S.

It’s a fucking virus that like all living things, learns how to adapt stupid fuck. And we are learning more and more how to fight back because well science.

JessDogg - 

P.S.

It’s a fucking virus that like all living things, learns how to adapt stupid fuck. And we are learning more and more how to fight back because well science.

exactly and from the learning have taken the survival rate to 99%+ in most cases

treatment has evolved, hospitals are not even close to being overwhelmed

open all businesses immediately

5 Likes

What’s sad is how many sheep will ignore this type of info because they love being told what to do. We should all be scared of those people as they will truly be the gestapo.

3 Likes

^ that is the single scariest part in all this

how easily people are rolling over /relinquishing basic vital freedoms for govt 

5 Likes
knockoutfighter - 

Covid19 was the biggest scam in the history of the world. 

I give them the benefit of the doubt in the beginning. Now that we know more, it makes NO SENSE to keep playing this fool’s game.

3 Likes

The issue is the lasting effects that you don't get with the flu

2 Likes
Sprawl'n'Stall - 
knockoutfighter - 

I give them the benefit of the doubt in the beginning. Now that we know more, it makes NO SENSE to keep playing this fool’s game.

not unless you are trying to decimate an economy and a Country

then it makes all the sense in the world 

The virus is real. The pandemic is not. 

Sprawl'n'Stall - 
knockoutfighter - 

Same.

One thing that occupies a back corner of my mind is if/when a bona-fide, genuine, and all together population ravaging blight does come along, how many will scoff and say “not this shit again.”

Makes the economic and political motive damn near the best case scenario.

Either way, we are in uncharted waters.

1 Like
Bend The Knee -

I keep hearing this but haven’t seen any actual scientific studies proving it. 

1 Like

LOL americans.

Trying so hard to justify.

LOL!

2 Likes
sparkyman - 
Bend The Knee -

I keep hearing this but haven’t seen any actual scientific studies proving it. 

people repeat what they hear. the virus isn’t even a year old so can’t make inferences about long term . some people have lasting effects from all sorts of illnesses . exceptions are never the rule

2 Likes
BigEyedFish -
JessDogg - 

P.S.

exactly and from the learning have taken the survival rate to 99%+ in most cases

treatment has evolved, hospitals are not even close to being overwhelmed

open all businesses immediately

agree

it was appropriate to err on the side of caution beofore we understood it, we have more info now and it shows that its appropiate to open businesses

The flu is more painful/debilitating in my experience. They aren’t that comparable regarding symptoms. 

1 Like

Exactly.  The Flu kills 200,000 Americans in 6 months even under lockdown conditions.

gtr7816 -
Piratenbum - 

We will take our apologies now.

Oh, in fact its less deadly than the flu as deaths are WAY overreported (even the cdc believes 30% of the deaths were with and not from) and antibody prevalence will uncercount those exposed due to:

A) antibodies disappear realtively quickly

B) many exposed do not develop antibodies

Cami, you've been vindicated.

Watch out here comes Mateleo to tell you about excess deaths and how you don’t understand comorbidities and how he has seen more Covid deaths in a week than in 10 years of flu

Hahahaha

Ain’t that the fuckin truth!

1 Like
Bend The Knee -

Nope.

all viruses can cause lasting effects.

no good data that I've seen to suggest this one is worse in that regard.

although team apocalypse loves the idea of #fakelonghaul since they were wrong about everything else.

TheDecider -

Exactly.  The Flu kills 200,000 Americans in 6 months even under lockdown conditions.

Yea the flu hasn't , but neither did the Chinese virus.