It's Monday!!

What are you up to today ladies!!!
Plans for tonight???

I'm at "work", my client is sleeping in his recliner and I have nothing else to do until his lunch time.

So now I want to be nosy and know what you all are doing :) Phone Post 3.0

At the gym with a different client, gyms are SMELLy! Phone Post 3.0

Haha! Worked my normal 8 hrs, took my son to his first bjj class and then headed across town to meet an old friend for dinner.

Now I am at home, on the couch, hanging out with the puppy. Will be putting her in the crate soon so I can brush teeth and get into bed. It's almost midnight! What a long day i've had :) Phone Post 3.0

Had a busy day at work then came home and had a small nap. Made dinner and got on here. It was a pleasant day. Phone Post 3.0

mjeezy - Haha! Worked my normal 8 hrs, took my son to his first bjj class and then headed across town to meet an old friend for dinner.

Now I am at home, on the couch, hanging out with the puppy. Will be putting her in the crate soon so I can brush teeth and get into bed. It's almost midnight! What a long day i've had :) Phone Post 3.0
Awe that's so cool! How did he like his first class??
Ours would have started but we moved and there is no one here to teach them besides Reaver.

I'm not doing much today, maybe going to the park. I have to work a little later tonight for a dinner/med coverage, other than that I don't work till Friday!!! Phone Post 3.0

GothicRose -

Had a busy day at work then came home and had a small nap. Made dinner and got on here. It was a pleasant day. Phone Post 3.0

I love taking naps after work lol!
Glad you had a pleasant day!!! Phone Post 3.0