It's my f*cking driveway! (2016)

A Ramona man arrested after an ugly road rage incident was ordered to undergo anger management treatment after he pleaded guilty to charges stemming from the July encounter.

Mark Gordon, 52, was charged with misdemeanor counts of battery, assault with his vehicle and vandalism after he stopped to confront Alex Stone who had parked on the side of Rangeland Road to take photographs.

In addition to the classes, Gordon was also sentenced to three years probation and he was ordered to perform 30 days of public service. He also is required to pay $442.91 to Stone to replace the cell phone that was broken when Gordon knocked it out of his hand, according to the Ramona Sentinel.

Additionally, Gordon was told to abstain from alcohol for one year.

Gordon was driving a Ford Excursion when he noticed Stone, who was parked on the side of the road along with a couple associates, on July 9.

In the profanity-filled encounter that followed, Gordon is seen yelling at the men and claiming that they were in his driveway. "Why don't you go take f---ing pictures in your own front yard?" Gordon yelled. He then aimed his vehicle at the men and drove straight at them before he got out of the truck and batted the phone out of Stone's hand.

He and his friends stayed calm and left the area and reported the incident to police.

Stone then posted video of the scary exchange on YouTube where he wrote, "A guy tried to run me over today..." The video has since been seen almost 1 million times.

Gordon spent one day in jail but was given no additional time in custody. He does, however, have to check back in with authorities in February to prove that he is taking the appropriate steps.

Deputy District Attorney Valerie Ryan told the newspaper that this was the "right result for the case."

Gordon was first charged with two felonies that were reduced after he agreed to the plea, the Sentinel reported.

The retard sounds like Lebowski, the dude obviously doesn’t abide  

I used to have a 4x4 Excursion, same color as that one.

At first I thought, "OH FUCK!!!  Did I get drunk and do something that got recorded years ago?"

It appeared to be a road... Not a driveway lol

Although maybe they were on a part of the road that turned into his driveway. I don't know. That guy was a mess. Kept hoping he crashed. And then when he hopped out at the end to get physical... That doesn't always go well. Just because your 6'3" doesn't mean you're a badass.

That guy was a maroon. Kind of reminded me of Walter Sobchak. 

Pig Bun -

I used to have a 4x4 Excursion, same color as that one.

At first I thought, "OH FUCK!!!  Did I get drunk and do something that got recorded years ago?"

Hahaha hilarious