It's my son's second birthday!

I get him at 3. I already bought gifts and cake, etc. You're creative demented bastards. Any other suggestions?

And no. No strippers. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats!

Congrats! Just make a point of taking lots of photos and video. Maybe even write something about that day (how special a day it was for you as a dad watching his son grow up etc.) and give it to him later on when he's older. That will be a gift that he will treasure forever as an adult. Phone Post 3.0

Hookers and Blow, only way to celebrate his second year on this Earth Phone Post 3.0

Only a parent would be excited for a 2 year olds bday. And yes hookers. Phone Post 3.0

Why do you have to wait till he is 3 to get him?

Tell him congrats, tell him things will get easier over time , things that seem out of reach will one day be obtainable. Phone Post 3.0

Create an email address for him now. Email pics and stories throught the years. On his 18th birthday (or whenever u see fit) give him the password Phone Post 3.0

1393750 - Create an email address for him now. Email pics and stories throught the years. On his 18th birthday (or whenever u see fit) give him the password Phone Post 3.0
That's a cool Idea Phone Post 3.0

Big deal

Jk have fun. Phone Post 3.0

1393750 - Create an email address for him now. Email pics and stories throught the years. On his 18th birthday (or whenever u see fit) give him the password Phone Post 3.0
Or leave it to the wife and have her make a scrapbook. Same thing just something physical to own. Phone Post 3.0

Congrats. Buy him what ever he is into. Cars, toys. Phone Post 3.0

albinorhino - Why do you have to wait till he is 3 to get him?

Tell him congrats, tell him things will get easier over time , things that seem out of reach will one day be obtainable. Phone Post 3.0
I think he meant 3pm. And happy birthday torquemada Jr! Phone Post 3.0

S bend7 -
That's a cool Idea Phone Post 3.0
Thats because he stole it from google commercial. Lol Phone Post 3.0

yfz -
albinorhino - Why do you have to wait till he is 3 to get him?

I think he meant 3pm. And happy birthday torquemada Jr! Phone Post 3.0
This. Custody fight is ongoing. :'(

Thanks, everyone. It's been great. Phone Post 3.0

Happy Birthday. Being two rules! Phone Post

torquemada - I get him at 3. I already bought gifts and cake, etc. You're creative demented bastards. Any other suggestions?

Get him a backpack... Toddlers love backpacks

DeathByTriangle -
torquemada - I get him at 3. I already bought gifts and cake, etc. You're creative demented bastards. Any other suggestions?

Get him a backpack... Toddlers love backpacks

Good call, my son loves his (20 months). Phone Post 3.0