It's not pee. It's WORSE than pee....

i want the full vid

Kind of a different take on the running of the Bulls eh? Phone Post 3.0

CaliKush - 

i want the full vid

with sound por favor, for research.

MrFluffyHippo - Kind of a different take on the running of the Bulls eh? Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

He calls himself butt water. Has a whole chant and everything. He had some Internet fame a few years ago. Did some interviews and stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Holy shit! It looks like he released a bukkakes worth of cum up his ass on that dude! Phone Post 3.0

I'd really like to know the background info on this situation

Omg I would have beat that guy into a living death. And then run to the shower like I was being chased by Godzilla... Phone Post 3.0

The vid and replies have had me laughing for at least 5 mins straight! You guys are too funny Phone Post 3.0

Would choke him to sleep Phone Post 3.0

Some people pay good money for that..... some people.. I said some...

Malicious fecal distribution at its finest Phone Post 3.0

Looks like something that would happen in the comic "Crossed". That dudes infected now. Phone Post 3.0

Exactly what is the situation in this vid? It's hilariously confusing. Phone Post 3.0

tubuku01 -
CaliKush - 

i want the full vid

with sound por favor, for research.
The name of the video is "Florida butt water" if I'm not mistaken.

No lie. Phone Post 3.0

Mother. Of. God... Phone Post 3.0

I just watched the entire video.

He should have sprayed that chick wearing that retarded black granny panties bikini

. Phone Post

Cecil - He calls himself butt water. Has a whole chant and everything. He had some Internet fame a few years ago. Did some interviews and stuff. Phone Post 3.0
Orly? Phone Post 3.0

What the Fuck lol Phone Post 3.0