Its not WAR! Its a FIGHT! Enough with that crap!

Does anyone else get bothered by this statement? Jon Jones compared this fight against Chael with going to war. Really? Its' a war? Have you watched the new color version HD special on the history channel about World War II? Or how bout the one on Vietnam?

Come on with that bullshit! Its a fucking cage fight with over 35 rules and several ways to be defeated without losing a limb or being dis-figured for life physically and/or mentally.  Go model nike t-shirts!

I feel like we've just entered 80's hair metal make-up band era....and I want to go back to the 70s!

I'm going to go to war sending you private messages

But no it doesn't bother me

I like hair metal.

IP - I like hair metal.

Name em...

Do you get bothered easily?

Reggie Warren Jr - 
IP - I like hair metal.

Name em...

I've been listening to a lot of Warrant lately. That Jani Lane was a talented guy.

Mihow - I'm bothered by your rant more than his words, hyperbole is everywhere

jesus finally someone speaks truth

BaraoKix - 

Yes I do. Very easily bothered...

I dont even like you asking me that question and i wonder what your motives were

No Warrant fans? Geez.

Not gonna lie...I did like some poison songs(every rose has its thorn)...Motley Crue was pretty badass.

Big Poison fan here as well.

Reggie Warren Jr -
BaraoKix - 

Yes I do. Very easily bothered...

I dont even like you asking me that question and i wonder what your motives were

Haha good one Reggie you're a nut lol Phone Post

I'll only agree if you change the thread title to 'It's a dogfight'.

Because when dogs fight they turn their backs to their opponents and run away, over and over again.

Apparently it's a winning formula and a lot of people here respect dogfights, because of the excellence of game planning when not wanting to fight somebody.

Jesus, this sport needs help.

Where the warriors at?

bringing in the heartache~ for UFC 151 rip

MartialArtsMixed - bringing in the heartache~ for UFC 151 rip

Def Leppard. My favorite song of theirs is Wasted.