It's official!!!! :)

My next fight is going to be against Matt Riddle on August 22nd, in Fayetteville, NC. This fight is going to be a 5 round bout for the vacant Titan FC Welterweight Title. Broadcast LIVE on CBS Sports Network. Check your local listings.

This is the power of our sport, 1 fight can be life changing!

On August 22nd I take on Riddle... after that... The World Chico!!!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=B3vZswqrF4c

We are filming a documentary you can goto

http://bensaundersdocumentary.com/

for all the details. We are currently shooting more leading up to my Title fight against Riddle.

Anyone that can help donate or spread the word would be greatly appreciated. :)

Good luck Ben... Phone Post 3.0

Good luck Ben. Phone Post 3.0

Kick his ass Ben Phone Post 3.0

I know money is tight these days but on top of my project I got asked by my good friend War Machine to help spread the word on a good cause that's happening right now.

Can someone post this up please...

Social media is great at helping all different kinds of causes. Power to the People! :)

Awesome. Good luck!

Righteous

Thanks guys... I'm really excited to be able to test myself against someone like Riddle. He is as Game as they come. Should be one hell of a fight! :)

Good luck Killa B! What happened to Riddle vs Pele?

Why did the show about space communists have to get all political?

And the new Titan FC champ...Killa B! Phone Post 3.0

Radical brah! I expect to be on the people you thank in your post fight interview also Phone Post 3.0

Good luck, knock that pothead out!

Matt Riddle will smoke you

up after the fight in his hotel room if you are into that sort of thing.

Matt likes to share. Phone Post 3.0

HolyHackZack - Good luck Killa B! What happened to Riddle vs Pele?

Unfortunately he is having Visa issues I believe. Might be more of an issue right now for him cause of all the soccer craze going on... It's actually very sad to hear. I hope he can get things resolved ASAP as I am a HUGE Pele fan!

Good luck Ben, you've always put on exciting fights and I'm glad you stood up to Bjorn lol that guy had seemed shady to me from the get go when I saw an interview with him when Bellator was first getting started. Phone Post 3.0

very cool, good luck!

Awesome to hear.. errr read

Good luck Ben!!!

Ben Saunders - 
HolyHackZack - Good luck Killa B! What happened to Riddle vs Pele?

Unfortunately he is having Visa issues I believe. Might be more of an issue right now for him cause of all the soccer craze going on... It's actually very sad to hear. I hope he can get things resolved ASAP as I am a HUGE Pele fan!

Wow... that sucks but I'm just as interested to see you in tehre.

Hopefully we then get to see you fight Pele. That would be an even better fight than Riddle/Pele, I think.