It's on!!! Pacquiao - Mayweather May 2

Floyd ducked everyone at welterweight while the others all bashed each others heads in. Let's look at some of the beasts that have roamed the 147 division since Floyd won his first title there.

Cotto
Margarito
Williams
Pacquiao
Bradley

What's that? "But frames, surely he must have fought at least one of those guys???..... he's TBE !!! "

I'm afraid not.

How the hell is he considered the best welterweight in the world without any of these guys.

Now let's look at Floyds actual record in title fights at 147...

Judah
Baldomir
Hatton
Ortiz
Guerrero
Maidana

HOLY FUCK!!! Phone Post 3.0

Frames4Life - Floyd ducked everyone at welterweight while the others all bashed each others heads in. Let's look at some of the beasts that have roamed the 147 division since Floyd won his first title there.

Cotto
Margarito
Williams
Pacquiao
Bradley

What's that? "But frames, surely he must have fought at least one of those guys???..... he's TBE !!! "

I'm afraid not.

How the hell is he considered the best welterweight in the world without any of these guys.

Now let's look at Floyds actual record in title fights at 147...

Judah
Baldomir
Hatton
Ortiz
Guerrero
Maidana

HOLY FUCK!!! Phone Post 3.0

frames, you're usually sharper then this. but i'll have a go at it. 

the linear and actual belt was held by simon brown. he won the ibf title in 88 and then also won the wbc belt. he held two of the belts and was considered the 'champ' he lost to buddy mcgirt, who lost to whitaker. whitaker held the belt for 4 years and defended it 10 times. he lost to oscar. oscar lost to shane. shane lost to forrest. forrest lost to mayorga. mayorga lost to spinks. spinks lost to judah. judah lost to baldomir,

so of all those names in your post at 147, who is the guy you have to beat to be the actual champion? margarito? Bradley? lol, you know who. baldomir. judah still held a title and his loss to baldomir was considered a fluke. so floyd beat the actual champ and the pretender champ. come in and beat the linear champ and the next highest rated guy is more important than beating the obscure wbo champ.

the year is 2006 and floyd is the man. who does he fight next? oscar the 154lb champ and the biggest draw in the sport. cotto in 06 is still fighting at 140 and then in 07 fights judah. floyd fough judah when he was at the top of division and when cotto wasn't quite ready for welter.

after oscar, floyd fights 43-0 ricky hatton. judah, oscar, hatton were top guys in 06-07. margarito and williams were not even serious contenders at that time and then they fought and williams won. margarito is out of the mix. then williams lost to quintana

in 08 floyd tried to land a fight with shane. at the last mintue shane backed out and signbed to fight mayorga. after mayorga fight floyd reissued his challenge. shane said in the hbo interview. my wife wants me to take a vacation. i'm not going to fight for a while. two weeks later he signed to fight margarito. that kept floyd out of the ring all year as a remacth with oscar had fell through and the mosely fight.

bradley fought at 140 up until 2012 so i dont see why you have his name up there. 

looking at the boxing lessons that quintana, an over the hill winky and lara gave williams, all i can say is he would have had a lot of trouble with floyd