It's on!!!!!!!!!!!!!

next time! or not!

Can't wait to see it.

But...he bench presses like a million pounds...

I dunno if that's such a good idea...Like, it would be pretty damn cool and all. But assault charges suck man.

Hrmmm...Unless you're just trying to get us to tune in because they are gonna announce that you have signed a new UFC contract!...That would be excellent!

So...Am I right?

Play bongos on his head!

By which of course I mean, use his head as if it were a bongo...

Net him on live tv.

Can you pee on him from above? That would be GOLD..den

i am calling a work on this one

ttt

Tnb - i am calling a work on this one

Yeah but it will probably be entertaining.

Go for it tito dana is your bitch.

Why does a Vince McMahon "loser gets his head shaved" match keep popping into my head.

lol

Bet on how fast Cindy responds.. I saw within two hours.

Tito Ortiz vs Anderson Silva! Hmmmm...Be a heckuva match at 205. I wonder, did Dana finally come around and realize that Tito really is the single most famous MMA fighter in the world?

The UFC letting Tito go is like Microsoft selling Office. Love him or hate him, it just doesn't make good business sense to let him go. It's too big of a gift to the competition.

So...Come on Tito, did you re-sign?

EvilMaster - Tito Ortiz vs Anderson Silva! Hmmmm...Be a heckuva match at 205. I wonder, did Dana finally come around and realize that Tito really is the single most famous MMA fighter in the world?

The UFC letting Tito go is like Microsoft selling Office. Love him or hate him, it just doesn't make good business sense to let him go. It's too big of a gift to the competition.

So...Come on Tito, did you re-sign?
No loss really.  He will never be in title contention again.

lol...Dude, I've met little old ladies who know who Tito Ortiz is. It's crazy stuff, the guy really is famous as hell. If he moved down as Anderson moves up, I think Tito could get that strap.

You're willing to slap him but not fight face to face with the man? I hope you get laid out...

War Dana!