its raining in san diego!!!!

dont care either way about st paddys day, just want to watch hgtv and snooze all day. 

this can happen!!! until the babeh mbns wake up. a more likely scenario:

mbn relaxes

babeh mbns wake up

ITS MOTHERFUCKING PANCAKE TIME

mrs mbn wakes up

figure out what to do with kids (museum? fuck i dono)

mbn conveniently has bjj at 11, kids napping by the time i get back

try to bang wife

tbd rest of day

mbn is awake too early

File this under “cool story bro” 

Why don’t you leave the house champ?  I’m headed to Cowles Mountain to hike to Pyles Peak.  Fuck the rain it can’t keep me indoors.  

You can join join me if you can be there in 45 minutes, or just hit Torrey Pines trails for a softer gentler morning stroll. 

REALLYBIGRHINO -

mbn is awake too early

always up by 5, thanks alarm and shitty commute!

WattMell - Mbn studies English language so he can start making coherent posts.

its a list brah!

I’mGhayForJhay -

Why don’t you leave the house champ?  I’m headed to Cowles Mountain to hike to Pyles Peak.  Fuck the rain it can’t keep me indoors.  

You can join join me if you can be there in 45 minutes, or just hit Torrey Pines trails for a softer gentler morning stroll. 

hmmm. torrey pines ok for kids?

microbiologynerd -
REALLYBIGRHINO -

mbn is awake too early

always up by 5, thanks alarm and shitty commute!

work on saturdays? ouch

microbiologynerd -
I’mGhayForJhay -

Leo Carrillo ranch is a nice easy stroll for the kids. It's an old ranch from the early 1900s that the city of Carlsbad turned into a park. There are old ranch buildings, equipment, a creek and you might even see a few peacocks cruising around. Elfin forest is kid friendly too 

microbiologynerd -
I’mGhayForJhay -

If you park in the upper parking lot.  The short steep hill (road) up to the trail from the lower parking lot is a kid killer. But if you park up there, there are a bunch of shorter trails that you can do independently (1/2-1 mile) or string together for a longer hike (3-4 miles)   It’s really pretty when it’s sunny out. Definitely worth checking out. 

darkness66 -
microbiologynerd -
I’mGhayForJhay -

Leo Carrillo ranch is a nice easy stroll for the kids. It's an old ranch from the early 1900s that the city of Carlsbad turned into a park. There are old ranch buildings, equipment, a creek and you might even see a few peacocks cruising around. Elfin forest is kid friendly too 

We were going to do the 7 mile loop at Elfin forestry lake Hodges last weekend, but were advised that we would do too much trail damage in the rain, so we dicided against it, I’m dying to get there though, it looks absolutely beautiful and slightly whimsical with all the eucalyptus trees making the canopy. 

I’mGhayForJhay -
darkness66 -
microbiologynerd -
I’mGhayForJhay -

We were going to do the 7 mile loop at Elfin forestry lake Hodges last weekend, but were advised that we would do too much trail damage in the rain, so we dicided against it, I’m dying to get there though, it looks absolutely beautiful and slightly whimsical with all the eucalyptus trees making the canopy. 

That loop is a beast for kids. There's another one that starts to the left with an easier incline. I used to run the 7 mile loop when I lived a little closer to elfin forest. Do you mean damage to the actual trail or to your bike? 

no work today, i just am up early out of habit.

sunny as fuck and warming up. guessing tje gaslamp is going to be a shitshow later with everyone suddenly irish for the night.

microbiologynerd -

sunny as fuck and warming up. guessing tje gaslamp is going to be a shitshow later with everyone suddenly irish for the night.

My roommate is down there for the holiday. I expect he will be dead or raped by midnight. 

MBN - forgot you are San Diego. Think we might go there for 5 days end of August. We are going to la for 3 nights, but can add time on before it. Plenty to do there W 5 days time?

Not sure where staying. Marriott vs renting condo or something... legoland can suck my balls at 100+ per person. Me wife and 3 kids (17, 14, 3).

Submissable -
microbiologynerd -

My roommate is down there for the holiday. I expect he will be dead or raped by midnight. 

i gurantee it

choadler -

MBN - forgot you are San Diego. Think we might go there for 5 days end of August. We are going to la for 3 nights, but can add time on before it. Plenty to do there W 5 days time?

Not sure where staying. Marriott vs renting condo or something... legoland can suck my balls at 100+ per person. Me wife and 3 kids (17, 14, 3).

oh hell yeah. plenty of otber sd peeps know way more than i as im still new here. off the top of my head:

san diego zoo and wild animal park (2 sepaerate places)

seaworld

uss midway museum

petco park (padres)

balboa park museums 

gaslamp district (dowmtowm restaurants and bars)

beaches: la jolla shores, la jolla sands, coronado, pacific beach (where the most young nubile women usually are). im also up in north county so i go to carlsbad and encinitas beaches alot out of proximity

theres a beer festival or food festival just about every weekend too

darkness66 -
I’mGhayForJhay -
darkness66 -
microbiologynerd -
I’mGhayForJhay -

That loop is a beast for kids. There's another one that starts to the left with an easier incline. I used to run the 7 mile loop when I lived a little closer to elfin forest. Do you mean damage to the actual trail or to your bike? 

The trail. The people I hike with are conservationists at heart. I just hike, I don’t bike. I’m old and slow. 

So, was there banging involved in today's activities?

Don't leave us hangin, bro.

I’mGhayForJhay -
darkness66 -
I’mGhayForJhay -
darkness66 -
microbiologynerd -
I’mGhayForJhay -

The trail. The people I hike with are conservationists at heart. I just hike, I don’t bike. I’m old and slow. 

It's a man made trail. Lots of rocks, steps and switchbacks. Not sure what toot would be damaging lol.