It's so depressing....

when your football team sucks ass. I wait all year to watch the Dolphins and they never fail to disappoint me. Phone Post 3.0

It's just a game. You're upset because a bunch if millionaires aren't playing well. Do you think they worry about you, the fan? Grow a pair, faggot. Phone Post 3.0

As a bills fan I know what you mean and don't worry we"ll blow it somehow Phone Post 3.0

TryhardNobody - or bet against them and make money while you root for them
This. If they lose you win and if they win you win. Phone Post 3.0

cheesyfries - when your football team sucks ass. I wait all year to watch the Dolphins and they never fail to disappoint me. Phone Post 3.0

Why would you root for anyone other than the pats? What are you, a faig? Phone Post

I feel your pain. I'm a bengals fan. Have been since I came into this world in 1983. We royally sucked until recently. I mean the 90s....worst decade for a franchise ever. Phone Post 3.0

choadler -
cheesyfries - when your football team sucks ass. I wait all year to watch the Dolphins and they never fail to disappoint me. Phone Post 3.0

Why would you root for anyone other than the pats? What are you, a faig? Phone Post

I wish I could say something to you but your team has owned mine since forever. Phone Post 3.0

moiststpierre - As a bills fan I know what you mean and don't worry we"ll blow it somehow Phone Post 3.0
Haha that's why I don't really have a dislike for the Bills right now. We both suck and we both hate the Pats. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Phone Post 3.0

cheesyfries -
choadler -

I wish I could say something to you but your team has owned mine since forever. Phone Post 3.0
For you sir, I will kindly ask this man...how does them bengals nuts taste????? Phone Post 3.0

cheesyfries -
moiststpierre - As a bills fan I know what you mean and don't worry we"ll blow it somehow Phone Post 3.0
Haha that's why I don't really have a dislike for the Bills right now. We both suck and we both hate the Pats. The enemy of my enemy is my friend. Phone Post 3.0
As bad as both of our teams are at least we never had a buttfumble and yes I hope Tom Brady brakes his leg every time he steps onto the field Phone Post 3.0

moiststpierre -
cheesyfries -
As bad as both of our teams are at least we never had a buttfumble and yes I hope Tom Brady brakes his leg every time he steps onto the field Phone Post 3.0
Lmao VI Phone Post 3.0

cheesyfries -
moiststpierre -
cheesyfries -
Lmao VI Phone Post 3.0
Blah. VU Phone Post 3.0

dawley -
cheesyfries -
choadler -

For you sir, I will kindly ask this man...how does them bengals nuts taste????? Phone Post 3.0

The only reason the giants are win less is because they haven't played the pats Phone Post

You see what I fucking mean? Sack fumble with 4 minutes left at mid-field. Dolphins lose 23-21. Good ol' Miami Dolphins. Phone Post 3.0