It's that time again for pics you don't see alot of

Trash

1 Like

Hey,those fuckers are convenient when you don’t like having to tie your shoes.

Velcro brother.

They probably weigh a 1/3 of a pound.

2 Likes

I have 3 of these shirts.

1 Like

LOL how’ve I never seen this before

When I look back at the last 30+ years I am shocked at how more people involved in martial arts at the gyms and the dojos I have been a part of have died much sooner than they should have due to misadventure.

It’s actually something I wonder could be explained.

1 Like

I don’t know why the red is not showing up very well in the picture.

I still own them & bought them as a collectors item.I’ve only worn them a handful of times.

Crowbar, remember those weight lifter shoes they used to advertise in the bodybuilder magazines?!?! Lol! Dudes would stagger around the gym with their Beetlejuice pants on, fanny packs full of gear, and those ridiculous fucking Mr Universe weightlifter shoes with the puffy tongues bent over the top laces!! Please tell me you never wore these to the gym!

1 Like

Gerald,

I’m trying to picture what they look like & I am drawing a blank.

1 Like

1 Like

Bwhahahaaaa!!

3 Likes

Well,I can assure you that I never did.I was never into weights.I did the follow the crowd and wore Zubaz pants.

2 Likes

lol i merember

4 Likes

I got told to leave Planet fitness because i wanted to get in a short workout in nikes and jeans and they said jeans are intimidating and they are an “all inclusive” gym that doesnt allow bullying or making people feel uncomfortable… i cant believe what the world had come to

2 Likes

We had about 4 more people all together.
Nice trailer hitch :slight_smile:

*Sucked because the SAP Center did not allow open flame BB-Q’s.

3 Likes

10 Likes

How about UFC shorts.Did you buy any of them? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Was that one of the UG meet ups

Yes,

That was one of them,but that show I don’t think we had a Underground section (seating)

1 Like

Meat

1 Like