Its the opposite actually. Tony has nothing 4Conor

Tony gets hits too much,but his power is good. He will not hurt Conor McGregor 1 time though. It will actually look a lot like Eddie Alvarez but Tony will not last as long. If Tony has any chance of beating Conor it will have to happen after the 2nd round, before that its all Conor. After that I could still be all Conor. Easy fight for Conor, and this is why he wants it badly.

I think you are sell Tony short he a smart guy and his chin is good, he may not be able to win in the stand up but he gots the advantage on the ground for sure

Lol, Eddie is like the exact opposite of Ferguson. And will you idiots stop acting like Conor has been KOing the entire LW division? If Ferguson was able to take shots from bigger, natural 155ers like Barboza, Lee, Thompson, and Dos Anjos, he won’t have trouble against Conor.

Pure nonsense and incredible disrespectful to Tony. While Conor would be the rightful favorite it is far from a gimmie.

He's far better on the ground, it is hard to see where his strikes will land due to his unique style and his chin is pretty good. His cardio is also much better than Conor's.

Sure, he is hittable, somewhat slow and lazy when it comes to defending standing but none of those things negate his chances.

Gennady Goblin -

What's the excuse when Conor has him flopping on the mat like everyone else?

"Big deal, it was obvious that Tony has no defense, he was tailor made for Conor to land that left. Besides, that's only the 2nd 155 champ Conor has beat. And he only beat 1 GOAT champ at 145!! Let's see if this McNugget can even defend his belt 5 more times, and if he can't, then I've proven my point about how much he sucks!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

everyone else? you must remember vacation Nate making Connor look like an amateur right? lol.  Favorable match ups for him since then.  When he meets someone who won't go to sleep in the first round he gasses, get flustered, hit and outclassed.

I love Ferg. but he is an easy match up for Conor. Khabib is the real challenge.

Vale_Tudo_83 - I think you are sell Tony short he a smart guy and his chin is good, he may not be able to win in the stand up but he gots the advantage on the ground for sure

That's a good assessment. Conor will be too much on the feet for Tony but it could get very interesting if Tony gets a takedown