It's TIIIIIIIME! The Force Awakens trailer!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=erLk59H86ww

I am not ashamed to say this made me a little teary eyed and aroused at the same time.

My god that voiceover and the epic Sith saber. I wonder if it functions as a hilt, or exhaust ports, or both. If that is Adam Drivers voice though, sounds awesome. Can't wait for this. Trailer has a nice mix of organic stuff and super CGI. Phone Post 3.0

The light saber makes sense after all the hand lopping off we have seen happen to Jedi and Sith in the past. One of them took notice and took steps, heh.

That trailer could've just been 5 seconds long and showed that cool light saber...and I still would've finished with 3 seconds to spare Phone Post 3.0

the falcon, monica!

please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...

here you go

So, is this a complete reboot or does it fit somewhere in the timeline of the previous films? Phone Post 3.0

Treadstone06 - So, is this a complete reboot or does it fit somewhere in the timeline of the previous films? Phone Post 3.0

Its Episode VII

I know fans are very exited but I didnt really saw anything to be exited about. This showed nothing, except for the new lightsaber.

Im sure once they put out a full trailer it will be amazing. This wasnt.

Looks like the Sith Lord has been playing some Dark Souls in a galaxy far, far away.

Alger Hiss - Looks like the Sith Lord has been playing some Dark Souls in a galaxy far, far away.

Cant wait to see the Sith new strategy of rolling around until they get the Jedi's back.

luctaro -
Treadstone06 - So, is this a complete reboot or does it fit somewhere in the timeline of the previous films? Phone Post 3.0

Its Episode VII

I know fans are very exited but I didnt really saw anything to be exited about. This showed nothing, except for the new lightsaber.

Im sure once they put out a full trailer it will be amazing. This wasnt.
Opposite for me. I'm pumped.

Then again, I'm also pumped for Batman v Superman after seeing the shitty cellphone comic con teaser, and super pumped for Avengers 3 after that cellphone teaser announcement that showed zero film footage Phone Post 3.0

luctaro - 
Alger Hiss - Looks like the Sith Lord has been playing some Dark Souls in a galaxy far, far away.

Cant wait to see the Sith new strategy of rolling around until they get the Jedi's back.

Fucking Darkside, backstab hunting with full Havel's...

I take from this that JJ Abrams is not trying to make a children's movie the way lucas did. The tone was dark, edgy and still Star Wars. Looking forward to this.

Watched the trailer with my daughters, 2 and 4.  At the scene with the rolling astromech droid, my 2 year old blurts out 'Artoo!!' My 4 year old turns to her sister and says, matter of factly 'That's not Artoo, R2-D2 isn't a ball'... I haven't even introduced them to Star Wars yet.  I blame Disney.

Phone Post 3.0

And here's the parody "George Lucas special edition" lol

http://youtu.be/v93Jh6JNBng Phone Post 3.0

From legion of potatoes tumbler Phone Post 3.0

Phone Post 3.0

Nice poster

George Lucas Special Edition Trailer: